Remote code for Olevia 232

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

eddieic

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2005
Hey, just got a new TV (Olevia 232 LCD HDTV) and I cant find a remote code for the R15. Any ideas? Ive read that LG, RCA, some other codes work, but I havent found one that does...

any thoughts? Thanks

Hey, just got a new TV (Olevia 232 LCD HDTV) and I cant find a remote code for the R15. Any ideas? Ive read that LG, RCA, some other codes work, but I havent found one that does...

any thoughts? Thanks

Hello,
have the same tv in the kids playroom and my bedroom, actually the 237 but i went with the harmony remote 880 is the model number. itr works very well. hope this works , if you found the codes let me know so i can file them away in the event the harmony fails. thanks
Steve

Sorry, but there isn't any codes for the current olevia tv's in any of the white remotes. Directv is coming out with 3 new remotes for sale, the rc64, rc64r, and rc64rb. There is a code in those remotes, its 11610, which you won't find any previous remotes.

Thank goodness (or Al Gore) for the internet.

I picked up an Olevia 232 (Christmas gift) for the kid and today had a HR21-700 with the RC64R remote installed. There was only one code listed for the remote, which did not work, but, I found this site and this thread with the above code, and now I'm a hero.
Thanks Edmund
and
newlogo1.jpg

code 11610 works

Just wanted to respond that I too have a OLEVIA 232-S13. The code Directv gives me 10178 didn't work. I used the code 11610 and I was happy to see it worked. Thanks for your post.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)