Remote Codes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RAL686

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
Central Oregon
I am having problems finding the correct code for my remote to access my TV set, well I have found codes that will work the volume, channel, as well as the On and Off, but none of the codes will allow the remote to work the “TV Input” bottom.

The TV that I have is a SHARP LC-32SB24U 32” LCD Widescreen.

I had upgraded my receiver to a R22 DVR, with a remote, that has a model number of RC64 on the top left side.

I have tried all the following codes on the new remote: 10093, 10039, 10157, 10165, 10386, 10491, 10688, 10689, 10818, and 10851. Which I got on the D* Menu, but none of them will allow the “TV Input” button work with the TV.

An old remote, from a D10-200 receiver, doesn’t have model number on it, nor does it have a “Format” button, but that remote will work the TV Input, with the following codes: 10093, 10818, 10688 and 10689.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I must have not read to the instructions fully, but it worked on my Panasonic as well, thanks a bunch!,

sorry for the old thread bump, but it might another sap from searching like I did....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)