Remote Control 650i

Status
Please reply by conversation.

machito6

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 16, 2006
Isla Del Encanto
Hi i looking for some help . I got a 650i innovation General Instrument to use has a satellite locator for my FTA . Now my problem is this receiver was giving to me has a gift but it does not have a remote control .
I looking for a remote control for this receiver 650i any one that has one and is willing to sell it please pm me or let me know here , the remote has to be in working other .
Thanks in advance for your help :) and for taking time to read this.
---------------------Sorry if i posted on the wrong site---------------------------

I had a 650I and I found that my starchoice remote would operate it (dont kow if it will operate everything) but a starchoice remote may be easier to find. You could try Mike kohl at global he may have some and he should know if they will operate that reciever completly.

Good luck
S

I had a 650I and I found that my starchoice remote would operate it (dont kow if it will operate everything) but a starchoice remote may be easier to find. You could try Mike kohl at global he may have some and he should know if they will operate that receiver completely.

Good luck
S

I will give it a try , But really i would like the original control that came with the receiver .

Sometimes you can find those on ebay. Or maybe skyvision has some (be prepared to give up yourIRA for it though)
A remote from a GI 550 will also be the same thing..I have both rec and one receiver is identical to the other. Only have one remote though-sold one to another guy who was without.
There's also replacement remote sellers on google that might turn up one.

I have a remote for a 650i General Instrument receiver.

PM me for more info.

DKSat

I have a complete Innovation 650i with Videocipher RS Reciever with User's Guide Manual,original remote and GI flash card remote with I think all the cables that I would sell.This unit was working when I bought my house 5 years ago,but since then the dish was destroyed and stolen.If interested make offer.Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)