Remote Control Code for OTA DTV box?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BryanSat88

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2008
Albany, NY
I have a D*tv remote (RC64) with my system. I picked up an OTA adapter (Digital Stream DTX9900) with my government coupon, because I can't get my locals (very low angle to satellite with LOS issues -- trees) from D*tv. Has anybody got one of these boxes to programmed on the AV1/AV2 function on the remote control? I haven't been able to find a remote control code anywhere (or using the remote control scan feature).

Thanks,

Bryan

I have a D*tv remote (RC64) with my system. I picked up an OTA adapter (Digital Stream DTX9900) with my government coupon, because I can't get my locals (very low angle to satellite with LOS issues -- trees) from D*tv. Has anybody got one of these boxes to programmed on the AV1/AV2 function on the remote control? I haven't been able to find a remote control code anywhere (or using the remote control scan feature).

Thanks,

Bryan
Basically non of these converter boxes existed till Feb. of this year so codes will only exist if they used a code from some other product. If you had a Zenith or RCA or Magnavox there is a slight chance a previous code was used. Digital Stream your odds are very slight that they used some already existing code.:):):)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HR20-700 Resolution Issues

i'm not getting the 3 latest hd channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)