Remote Control Working OK, or Not?

keninsalem

Original poster
Sep 24, 2009
Oregon
I am happy with my switch from Directv to Dish two months ago, but I am wondering if the blue Select button on my 20.0 remote is going bad.
After pushing the Select button is it normal for it to take a second or two before it pops back out? It still works OK if I push it before it pops out, but none of the other buttons do this so I am wondering if this is going to get worse. Thanks.

After pushing the Select button is it normal for it to take a second or two before it pops back out?

No. Call Dish Tech Support and they will probably send you a new one. If not, contact one of your DIRT members.

While I don't recommend it for everyone I personally take the remotes apart and take the rubber pads loose from the plastic and use warm water and a little soap.Have to be sure to let them dry completely before placing them back.Mt.dew and Coke always seems to find a way onto every remote we own.:reading::rolleyes:

The remotes are pretty simple to take apart and cleaning them makes them almost good as new.

keninsalem,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the Select button on the remote. If you are still having problems with the remote and haven't already contacted us, you can PM your account information to us and we can send you out a new remote. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)