Remote Recording app - doesnt record LIVE but records Re-Run ???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

petedishnet

Original poster
Feb 11, 2011
Vancouver
Hi Guys,
?
Recently i am experiencing a strange issue with Remote Recording (android) , for example i record a live sport event from 10:55 am to 1:00 PM , it shows on the app all set. However, it does NOT record that, it records the Re-Run of the game !!! anyone experiencing similar issues?

thanks for your time.

Hi Guys,
?
Recently i am experiencing a strange issue with Remote Recording (android) , for example i record a live sport event from 10:55 am to 1:00 PM , it shows on the app all set. However, it does NOT record that, it records the Re-Run of the game !!! anyone experiencing similar issues?

thanks for your time.
Is there anything conflicting with the time your setting up, another recording ?

Is there anything conflicting with the time your setting up, another recording ?

nope, interesting part (which i forgot to mention) is if i record using the WEBSITE (directv.com) it works fine !!! its just the app that is mixing it up i guess.

I've never had an issue using the app to record a live event so I have no advice to offer. Sorry.

On a related note, the PT RSNs aren't even on the app so I can't go on the app and record the Hurricanes game if I won't be home. What is the point of that?

Can't you record a channel manually? Would that way have the part time rsn showing?

Hi Guys,
?

thanks for your time.

Isn't there a "default" recording style? ie. on my H25's I can only record in the default style. If I record on my HR34, I can choose which style to use. Perhaps your default style is for reruns? Just a random possibility.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)