Remote Scheduling Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

warkovision

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
I did a search and didn't find much in this forum so......Is there a way to add time (similar to the recording options in the DVR's menu) to a scheduled recording done on the computer? I've just been selecting the subsequent program/s to cover myself, but is there another way?? I have HR-20 100s.

It uses whatever 'pad' time is set up for your receiver default. So if by default you end 2 minutes late, that's what you're remotely scheduled programs will do.

I know you can do a manual time record via the mobile (cellular) page, but am not sure if you can do that from the PC D* webpage. If nothing else, you can still go to m.directv.com from a PC to use that option. Someone can chime in if that option is available elsewhere that I'm not aware of.

It uses whatever 'pad' time is set up for your receiver default. So if by default you end 2 minutes late, that's what you're remotely scheduled programs will do.

I know you can do a manual time record via the mobile (cellular) page, but am not sure if you can do that from the PC D* webpage. If nothing else, you can still go to m.directv.com from a PC to use that option. Someone can chime in if that option is available elsewhere that I'm not aware of.

There doesn't appear to be an option to add time to your recording when using the D* webpage.

You also cannot record an HD channel if using an OTA antenna for your locals, even though they are intergrated into your D* guide.
This is something that I hope they fix sometime soon.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)