Removing BB@H

For example right now Retroplex HD is showing Smokey and the Bandit, come on that alone is worth the cost :)

My wife would kill me if I dropped BB@Home. Pixl and Hallmark Movie Channel are two of her most favorite channels. Add Velocity, HD Net Movies, Epix and the fact I can still get the Starz/Encore movies online (since they're no longer on Netflix streaming), and it's a fantastic package for only $10. We look at the disc by mail plan as a bonus that allowed us to save $8 by dropping the Netflix disc plan. We're lucky that there still is a local BB store a few blocks away for trade-ins. Since the biggest complaint is slow delivery of new movies, we use the trade-in program to solve that. Overall, we're pretty happy with it and don't plan on dropping it anytime soon.

Ok, I just canceled Blockbuster. Not because I am unhappy with it at all. In fact, it has been fantastic for us. I just got lured in by Time Warner with a super low price Win-Back promo and I was at the end of my 2 years with Dish anyway.

I won't be canceling Dish for about another week or so, but wanted to see from everyone's experience if I canceled Blockbuster today and return my in-store exchange which I have at home now over the weekend, should I be OK with not having another disc ship? Or are they going to ship another disc anyway and then I'll need to rush to get it back to them? I've read on here that people have been shipped discs after removing them from their queue but I can't remember if that applied to a canceled account. Any idea? :confused:

You should not be shipped an additional disc and you do get a 30 days grace period to return outstanding rentals to Blockbuster. I wish you the best in the future and have a great weekend!

You should not be shipped an additional disc and you do get a 30 days grace period to return outstanding rentals to Blockbuster. I wish you the best in the future and have a great weekend!

Thanks, Mary. I'll most definitely be back to Dish. This is a temp move for me to save a little money and be able to hopefully come back with some new customer promos down the road. One thing I know for sure...nobody has a team quite like DIRT! You guys are awesome! Thanks for all your assistance. :D

We'll feed the Hopper and the Joey for you while you're gone! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts