This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Rental House - Recievers

Thanks, same goes here.
My problem is that you say that this is my viewpoint and my rule towards others. I have nothing to do with it. It is the rule set out by Dish Network that I as well as you use. If you are okay going against it fine that is your business, but with all the threads around here and on the other site about the audit team and their efforts to keep stacking, and now apparently this now that they have outlined the rule, people are still going to bitch because they get caught. Not to sound smug, but I guess I can then say, "told you so!"
If you make it through your time at Dish and don't get caught, well then okay, but in my opinion, it is still a form of stealing from the company, and as a stock holder and as a costumer that tries to follow the rules, that doesn't sit well with me. That's all I'm saying!

Good counter point, fair and well said! That does make sense!
Friends again.
Happy Easter and happy watching.
Bye the way, I WANT MY OLN!!!! from one outdoorsman to another. Thier is a thread we both are on board with

iceshark said:
Good counter point, fair and well said! That does make sense!
Friends again.
Happy Easter and happy watching.
Bye the way, I WANT MY OLN!!!! from one outdoorsman to another. Thier is a thread we both are on board with
deal!