Repack dates for Flint-Saginaw-Bay City Michigan DMA

Well, I put in a Tivo Line-up change for WFKB-LD and it's sub-channels way back on October 12th, and they still don't have it done! I did receive a follow-up email on October 22 saying they needed more time, but I've heard nothing since then. If I look up my support cases, it simple says: "Escalated" for this one.

I sent an email 4 days ago asking if there's anything they can update me with, and haven't received any reply.

We now have proper guide data for Tivo working for WFKB-LD channel 38 & it's sub channels. However, they still need more time to get the channel logos correct.

WJRT 12 Flint/Bay City/Saginaw

Now has 5 channels.

12.1 ABC
12.2 MeTV
12.3 WeatherNation
12.4 Start TV (just added)
12.5 Heroes & Icons (just added)

I've submitted a lineup change to Tivo, so we'd get proper guide data.

Also, two new low power stations have lit up, and I can receive them at my location:

25.1 (17) WFFC-LD Azteca America?
25.2 (17) WFFC-LD Infomercials?
25.3 (17) WFFC-LD Informercials?
(They come in on the same virtual channels (25) as the WEYI group for some reason!)

38.1 (19) WFKB-LD Azteca America?
38.2 (19) WFKB-LD Infomercials?
38.3 (19) WFKB-LD Infomercials?
38.4 (19) WFKB-LD (blank ATM)

I can't find much on those channels as of yet, so anybody please feel free to chip in any info you come across for them.

Also, WEYI-TV 25.4 is said to lite up a channel called "DABL" sometime in the very near future.

Trip, WFFC-LD has now made some changes. They are on RF17, and now display as 17 instead of 25. Their lineup is now:

17.1 Azteca America
17.2 Justice Network (JUSTNET)
17.3 QUEST TV
17.4 SHOP LC

Not sure where their tower is located compared to where I actually am, but I'm picking them up with 55% at only 10KW signal that they claim to be using. Wikipedia claims they are on the same tower as 38.1~ WFKB-LD, but I'm not sure of that. If so, they are on the old WKNX tower in Saginaw, which is off Treanor St in Bridgeport. Exactly 32 miles as the crow flies to my antenna system. Not bad for a 10KW signal level! Google Maps

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)