Replacement remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
If I order a replacement remote through Dish, which remote will I get? Dish's website is a little vague as to which exact remote I would get.

I want a new remote that will work with my Bluray player so I don't have to keep two remotes around. I have a 5.3 IR remote now but none of the VCR codes work. I saw the following remote on the Dishstore website and saw it had a learning feature. I figured that I could use the learning feature if none of the codes work.
https://www.dishstore.net/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=264

Well, the dishstore is $29.99 but Dish is only $20 for their replacement remote. I am just curious if I would be getting the exact same remote if I ordered through Dish?

Note, I need this for use with my 722 (not 722k) receiver.

Raymond, I believe it is the 21.0 remote? Does this work with a 722? Is this a learning remote? Does it support UHF or IR mode? Would this remote be only $20? If so, then I want it.

Yes the 21.0 is the replacement remote for all ViP receivers. It is a learning remote, and can do UHF and IR. It would be $20 plus $15 for shipping if you don't have the Protection Plan. Just PM your account number and I can get this ordered for you.

RaymondG@Dish Network said:
Yes the 21.0 is the replacement remote for all ViP receivers. It is a learning remote, and can do UHF and IR. It would be $20 plus $15 for shipping if you don't have the Protection Plan. Just PM your account number and I can get this ordered for you.

I ordered one and it is a 21.1 , I got it for a 922 so I could use my 32.0 remote for tv2. The 21.1 did not work with my 922. So I swapped it with a 21.0 that is on my 722. Both work fine now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)