Repossed Dish Real Property

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I only close to people and fire off in the air when the Jevuah witnesses knock on my door. I get a different grop about once ever 6 months.

Really ??
Most people just tell the Jehovah's witness people - No Thanks !, Get lost ! or something like that.
Maybe you should go in for a psych examination.
It sounds like you need to be on some meds.

If customer agrees by signing a contract that the equipment can be uninstalled/removed if they do not keep the service on for twelve consecutive months then does that make it legal?

If customer agrees by signing a contract that the equipment can be uninstalled/removed if they do not keep the service on for twelve consecutive months then does that make it legal?

Bingo !! OK time for my $.02 here.

In most cases the customer signs an agreement to keep service for x amount of time. If they break their agreement then they need to return the equipment or pay for it. Now the customer can't even pay for their programming so how are they going to pay for the hardware?

Do we know if the dealer actually took the dish from the old original house and from the new house?

What if he went to the old house and there was no dish there. I would of assumed the customer took their dish with them.

D* & E* charge back dealers a ton of money when a customer becomes a dead beat and doesn't pay their bills. Who should eat this? The dealer? Well he does !!
How can he recoup some of his loss? BY GETTING BACK THE HARDWARE HE PAID FOR AND LOST MONEY ON.

Where I do not agree with the dealer is where he took the mounting foot. He should of left that. But as for the dish he has every right to get back his equipment.

You guys may just see this as one case of this dealer repo'ing, but I'll bet he runs into this a lot. If he just walked away and let non-pay customers keep everything he wouldn't survive in this business. You guys do not see the ugly back side of this business and what dealers have to go through just to keep their doors open.

Pay your bills, hold up your end of the AGREEMENT YOU SIGN, and there will be no problems.

Really ??
Most people just tell the Jehovah's witness people - No Thanks !, Get lost ! or something like that.

I dont shoot at them I shoot in the air. I told them no thanks and they show back up. shooting salt in the air makes them go away for a 6 months. I even have a no trespassing sign up.....

I had a psych exam it how I got my concealed weapons permit.

But there are things you should never try to force down me religion being one of them.

I am not crazy I just like the noise he gun makes. I also shoot blanks. You will never see me shooting real bullets

In most cases the customer signs an agreement to keep service for x amount of time. If they break their agreement then they need to return the equipment or pay for it. Now the customer can't even pay for their programming so how are they going to pay for the hardware?

Do we know if the dealer actually took the dish from the old original house and from the new house?

What if he went to the old house and there was no dish there. I would of assumed the customer took their dish with them.

D* & E* charge back dealers a ton of money when a customer becomes a dead beat and doesn't pay their bills. Who should eat this? The dealer? Well he does !!
How can he recoup some of his loss? BY GETTING BACK THE HARDWARE HE PAID FOR AND LOST MONEY ON.

Where I do not agree with the dealer is where he took the mounting foot. He should of left that. But as for the dish he has every right to get back his equipment.

You guys may just see this as one case of this dealer repo'ing, but I'll bet he runs into this a lot. If he just walked away and let non-pay customers keep everything he wouldn't survive in this business. You guys do not see the ugly back side of this business and what dealers have to go through just to keep their doors open.

Pay your bills, hold up your end of the AGREEMENT YOU SIGN, and there will be no problems.

Yes but the dish and the lnb are not considered part of the hardware we want back . It pretty clear in the lease agreement that we only want the boxes back.

Problem is, the item he took back has NO VALUE , he can't use in on another job.

btw, the dealer had BETTER had a copy of that SIGNED document and pointed out where this is mentioned in the contract ......

Removing this without speaking to the sub first would be a very poor idea.

I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to let my Rot or Pit out the door if I saw that , that was what he was here for without coming to the door first.

Really ??

P.S.

I want people to think I am crazy... when your crazy people dont mess with you. My nieghbors know I am sane and so do the kids. I have a air compressor powered candy canon that I use for halloween.

But I probably scare off a sales man or some other idiot out of the neighbor hood with the shot gun. Does that make my off balance no. Does it make me extrintic yeah.

I dont shoot at them I shoot in the air. I told them no thanks and they show back up. shooting salt in the air makes them go away for a 6 months. I even have a no trespassing sign up.....

I had a psych exam it how I got my concealed weapons permit.

But there are things you should never try to force down me religion being one of them.

I am not crazy I just like the noise he gun makes. I also shoot blanks. You will never see me shooting real bullets

I never said you shoot at them.

I never tried to force religion down you.

I never said you shoot at them.

I never tried to force religion down you.

You didnt the witness have though hence the shotgun.

tell you once to leave I am nice
tell you twice and I am annoyed
tell you three times I am made

there is no 4th time as that when I break out the gun. Usually loaded with rocksalt. But for the witness it cheaper to fire blanks.

You didnt the witness have though hence the shotgun.

tell you once to leave I am nice
tell you twice and I am annoyed
tell you three times I am made

there is no 4th time as that when I break out the gun. Usually loaded with rocksalt. But for the witness it cheaper to fire blanks.

I thought you got a Spell Checker for Christmas :D

Just jokin with you, no Rock Salt required !

I dont use spell check myself. I try to correct everything myself plus you have to click extra buttons which takes longer to get a post listed.

I dont use spell check myself. I try to correct everything myself plus you have to click extra buttons which takes longer to get a post listed.

Chrome uses inline spell check it does it for you.

IEspell it a matter of right clickig and hit spell check and get something that looks like it came out of office.

Chrome I feel has the slight lead.

Chrome crashed on me a lot last year when I used it. I started using Firefox because it seems to be the most reliable but recently got to using Maxthon (based upon explorer) because it is the only web browser that has built in where i can right click drag a link and let loose and it will open up a new tab for that link which is the quickest and easiest way to do it. I cannot figure out how to do this in the other web browsers or know if it is even possible to do so.

Why would anyone want to use a Google product (Chrome) when they track, record and divulge to anyone who may want it including the Feds. your every move and search? A severe violation of privacy and if you believe that is OK I feel sorry for you...

even if the contract you are talking about covered the dish attached to the house, at least in Illinois, you have to go to court and get a order to remove this property. No one can break criminal law to enforce a civil contract.

Stonecold, never leave Florida. You would be arrested in most other places for your actions. Just shooting off a weapon in city limits would find you inside a courtroom, I have arrested for it.

even if the contract you are talking about covered the dish attached to the house, at least in Illinois, you have to go to court and get a order to remove this property. No one can break criminal law to enforce a civil contract.

Stonecold, never leave Florida. You would be arrested in most other places for your actions. Just shooting off a weapon in city limits would find you inside a courtroom, I have arrested for it.

I have a home in upstate NY also. Surprisingly no one bothers me up there so no need for them. Also NY not a sisterstate of FL so my permits are no good down here.

Also there is some kind a city ordience about not shooting off a gun inside city limits, but it not a law just a fine. And then one of my neighbors would have to complain and they dont because they know I dont keep live ammo at the house. Rock salt I would consider live but if I am just going to scare blanks work better.

Trust I am not gun crazy butwhere I live cops cant do much about me shooting off a gun.

Na it's a state law. Not enforced usually in the rural towns unless someone complains, but if they do, not good. I live in Texas now so it's completely different I have heard. Idk, the only gun I own is for my job. Wait, I do have a red Ryder from when I was a kid; I use it to shoot neighborhood cats. Everywhere I have ever lived I have had dumbass nieghbors that just love to keep stray cats around. My cars are always covered with paw prints!

But back to the matter at hand, anyone that thinks you can go on to someone elaes property and remove something without permission, even if it's yours, is wrong. It is burglary in Illinois.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts