Repossed Dish Real Property

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Na it's a state law. Not enforced usually in the rural towns unless someone complains, but if they do, not good. I live in Texas now so it's completely different I have heard. Idk, the only gun I own is for my job. Wait, I do have a red Ryder from when I was a kid; I use it to shoot neighborhood cats. Everywhere I have ever lived I have had dumbass nieghbors that just love to keep stray cats around. My cars are always covered with paw prints!

But back to the matter at hand, anyone that thinks you can go on to someone elaes property and remove something without permission, even if it's yours, is wrong. It is burglary in Illinois.

My personal favorite part of FL law.

Under Florida law, there is no "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a lawful right to be. Instead, you may stand your ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others.

My personal favorite part of FL law.

Under Florida law, there is no "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a lawful right to be. Instead, you may stand your ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others.

very similiar to here as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts