[REQUEST] Boondock Saints and Reservoir Dogs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
If you read my thread in the Chit-Chat forum (which I think 5 people do once in a while).... I just picked those DVDs up and I have fallen in love with them... I was thinking that since they are so "indie" low budget type flicks maybe Voom/RM can pick these up and transfer them to HD.

Also The Limey, Memento, and Dark City are big requests of mine, all lower budget more modern films that no one is playing, and maybe they can snag them ...

That is likely to happen. I've seen Resevoir Dogs on IFC. Other movies on IFC have end up on Voom eventually. I can't remember what they were. Or maybe they ended up on UPN Friday night HD movie. Does anybody else know of IFC movies that have appeared on Voom or other HD channels?

I don't recall offhand, but if other Rainbow Movies make it, that's great! IFC I think also showed Pulp Fiction unedited in OAR also (or was that AMC?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts