requesting account info

sandman989

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
Michigan
I have Bell service set up through a broker, so I don't have any access to my account. I would like to get my info so I can register online and subsequently sign in on the Bell app for my Droid and use the remote DVR function. Would it even be possible for a broker to provide me account info? If they can, would it cause any problems registering online and using this app?

sandman989 said:
I have Bell service set up through a broker, so I don't have any access to my account. I would like to get my info so I can register online and subsequently sign in on the Bell app for my Droid and use the remote DVR function. Would it even be possible for a broker to provide me account info? If they can, would it cause any problems registering online and using this app?

My friend this is a hard question to answer, mostly because it depends on your broker. Many people have gotten this info from their broker. The only way to know for sure is to try. Explain what you want to do and see if they give you the information.

Try your broker first, if no luck , then your account info. is available via your ROO and SOO numbers with the receiver.
Try getting in the back door to Bell via e-mail.
Give them your receiver ID numbers and mention you are thinking of buying this used receiver and want to know if any outstanding monies are owing and other questions which are pertinent to you.
Bell should reply back to your e-mail.

The account will have a password, on my last receiver I went the above route, found the account with Bell, but was never able to learn the password, I don't think Bell even knows that.

Pooka

If their software is similar to some other call center software I've seen, the reps can only enter the password - then the system says 'yea' or 'nay' for access... They never see the password itself (unless they write down what you tell them...).

The default pasword is 1234 maybe it was never changed worth a try. Some use the last four number of your Social Security.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts