Resetting Receiver ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
Last night I came home after work and turned on TV and receiver ,Dish Logo appears as usual but when I went to tune in channels all I got was a Black screen,its weird because all the program data was on screen with the program guide ,but could not receive any channels.So I did the usual ,resetting receiver,I unplugged and let it reset.This did take longer than usual (about 10 minutes).Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem,is it the receiver going bad or something with the Dish software.
Annoying when this happens as I missed first 10 minutes of a Cooking show that I was planning on recording.

I had this same issue this morning. I am assuming that it could have happened last night. The difference was that it only appeared on HD channels. What receiver do you have? Mine is a 722.

Restting receiver

I had this same issue this morning. I am assuming that it could have happened last night. The difference was that it only appeared on HD channels. What receiver do you have? Mine is a 722.
My receiver is a 722 also.I did try a soft reboot first ,but I couldnt even get receiver to responde to that,thats why I unplugged for 30 seconds.Sounds like a software issue to me.Not really sure if it was only the HD channels that were out as I dont usually watch SD channels .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)