Retail Store Music Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pittsville

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
38N 75W
I found one recently where they play a few songs for the shoppers then they say a few words about the bargains available in the store etc.

I'm wondering if there are other audio channels like this that anyone knows of? This one is on Ku and not on lyngsat so I guess I have to withold the particulars, and I am not looking for specific information on other channels that someone might know about if they are not on lyngsat.

I was just wondering how many other ones there might be, and I thought somebody might be aware of a few of these types of channels?

I found one recently where they play a few songs for the shoppers then they say a few words about the bargains available in the store etc.

I'm wondering if there are other audio channels like this that anyone knows of? This one is on Ku and not on lyngsat so I guess I have to withold the particulars, and I am not looking for specific information on other channels that someone might know about if they are not on lyngsat.

I was just wondering how many other ones there might be, and I thought somebody might be aware of a few of these types of channels?

I am familiar with the channel you speak of - I am not aware of any other channels broadcasting in the clear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)