Retailer Chat Tommorow

My favorite Retailer Chat...Jim Defranco and some younger guy running retailer services at the time were bragging about John Fogerty headlining Team Summit. The guy asks Jim his favorite Fogerty song, and Jim says "I don't know, what about yours?" The guys replies, "I don't know either!".

Neither of them could name one of John Fogerty's songs after going on and on about how great it was going to be to have him at TS! LOL
Deja Vu (All Over Again)
"Deja Vu (All Over Again)" is a song by American rock singer/songwriter John Fogerty. It is the title track, opening track and lead single to his 2004 eponymous album.

Another appropriate reference may be: It Came Out of the Sky
"It Came Out of the Sky" is a song written by John Fogerty that was included on Creedence Clearwater Revival's 1969 album Willy and the Poor Boys.

Deja Vu (All Over Again)
"Deja Vu (All Over Again)" is a song by American rock singer/songwriter John Fogerty. It is the title track, opening track and lead single to his 2004eponymous album.

Another appropriate reference may be: It Came Out of the Sky
"It Came Out of the Sky" is a song written by John Fogerty that was included on Creedence Clearwater Revival's 1969 album Willy and the Poor Boys.

The only song I could name would be the old man down the road. If they're playing at Team Summit, they can't be that great of an act :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

The retailer chat host Amir is a heavy metal type of guy. He wouldn’t know a Fogerty song if you played one for him.

I was at that concert and it was a great show.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
I like the song The Farmer in the Dell. The Slinky advertisement song. Heard Slinky advertised on the radio last night. Old McDonald Has a Farm is good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is Sting same as the Police?
Ozzy the same as Black Sabbath?
Beyonce the same as Destinys child?
Joe Walsh the same as James Gang?
Robert Plant same as Led Zepplin?

See at pattern?

Is Sting same as the Police?
Ozzy the same as Black Sabbath?
Beyonce the same as Destinys child?
Joe Walsh the same as James Gang?
Robert Plant same as Led Zepplin?

See at pattern?
Select any artist from the left-hand column on Pandora (or LiveXLive, or whatever your favorite streaming music app is) and you will likely hear songs by the matching artist from the right-hand column. So, yes to all of the above. (The exception would be if you specifically request a single-artist only station, which requires a paid subscription on some services like Amazon Music. I am too cheap to pay for that, so I always get a mix of "similar artists" in addition to the one I selected.)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Is Sting same as the Police? yes
Ozzy the same as Black Sabbath? yes
Beyonce the same as Destinys child? yes
Joe Walsh the same as James Gang? no
Robert Plant same as Led Zepplin? definitely not!

See at pattern? no!

Reactions: pattykay
It was nice seeing these guys on a chat again. It's been a while.

20220428_153454.jpg

Missed it yesterday. What was the big announcement?

I heard that possibly the Doobie Brothers are playing at Summit. Hoping that wasn’t the big announcement. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)