Retailer or DISH - Who Do I contact?

SLAM X2

Original poster
Apr 2, 2018
Massachusetts
OK - so I am attempting to get DISH service from a retailer - but it is difficult to actually get a (working) phone # for any of the listed ones on the internet search results. Do I have to go through DISH and they send out an installer??

Can you guys assist?

Need setup in Hatfield, PA 0r Zip Code 19440

I appreciate all responses (you guys rock)

If it’s hard to contact them, I suspect they are just order takers and do not actually install- they just send the order to Dish anyway, for a cut.

If you don’t have a good local installer, just call Dish.

Retailer is a bad word to me today. Had a signal loss trouble call at a 5 Room, Hopper/Super Joey that a local retailer installed. Not only was it a horrible install with the solo node and integrator strapped to the mast, connectors pointing vertically, he used an 8 Way DTV SWM splitter to connect all the receivers, except the Super Joey, which was direct off the integrator.

Retailer is a bad word to me today. Had a signal loss trouble call at a 5 Room, Hopper/Super Joey that a local retailer installed. Not only was it a horrible install with the solo node and integrator strapped to the mast, connectors pointing vertically, he used an 8 Way DTV SWM splitter to connect all the receivers, except the Super Joey, which was direct off the integrator.

That's the kind of work we see around here from our regional service provider. :biggrin

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)