retailer question

pabeader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2004
OTP Georgia
I am trying to go through my local retailer to get HD installed. He is having trouble getting a response from Dish in regard to this request. Not a NO, not a YES. Just nothing.

Is there a number that I can call? Or a place I can e-mail (not ceo@.... tried that)

thanks for the help

Are you needing to add a HD receiver as well as have the dish installed? If so just call dish yourself, most times things like that are much much better handled by yourself rather than a retailer who doesn't care so much if you get it or not.

I called dish and they sent out two different installers that said they couldn't see 61.5 or 129. ended up leaving me with a 625, which is nice, being a DVR and all. But not what I was looking for.
I called the local guy and he found both satellites without even trying hard. I already knew that it would be no problem but I couldn't get either Dish installer to listen. The local guy just wants to make sure he's going to paid for the work. I can understand that. I'm just very impatient.

If the installer isn't an authorized DISH Network retailer, you'll have to go through some hoops and submit a bill that they may only pay a portion of. I don't think there is much in it for the retailer in the case of an upgrade. My retailer gave me a dish and a receiver and sent me home to install it.

Second Home service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)