Retro TV .

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

beer4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2009
Gowganda North Ontario
Is this station still on KU ? If so , what sat/transponder is it on ? The last I heard , it was on G19 , but it's not there anymore . Thanks guys .

Sorry for the delay . Thanks for the replies guys . Yes , Cozi is on 103 . Sadly , where we are , no over air is possible . That's why I try to get whatever I can .

Sorry for the delay . Thanks for the replies guys . Yes , Cozi is on 103 . Sadly , where we are , no over air is possible . That's why I try to get whatever I can .
If you had a 1.2m dish you could pull in the 99w leesa mux and im pretty sure it has retro tv in it. I dont know i dont watch that mux often. Danneristheman has a pretty sweet 1.2m setup with multiple lnbfs and he does c and ku on it. Dont know how well it would work for you in northern ontario though....

Cozitv you can get with a 36 inch dish from where you are at. 150 cm dish to get in range with c band on 99w but you can try with a 1 meter or 1.2 meter. Retro tv is on 83 c band but the Lesea channels do offer some good retro programming like sanford and son and andy griffith. Let me know what help you need Iand I can try to help you out as much as I can.

Reactions: k.r. and Shicks4
I can get the Leasa channels on 99w with my 90cm dish and a cband lnbf with a conical scaler. Well I haven't tried since summer, but it was working. I live in Thunder Bay so it should work for you.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using the SatelliteGuys app!

I had to buy a ota antenna to get Me tv since dish network didn't have it, I also notice now the channel Bounce is not on Dish either, not sure Buzzer is their either.

I had to buy a ota antenna to get Me tv since dish network didn't have it, I also notice now the channel Bounce is not on Dish either, not sure Buzzer is their either.

Another cool channel I can't find on dish network anymore is G4 - the gammers network not sure where I can find this channel! But it be nice to have!

I looked at Lyngsat for 30W a few days ago and saw Retro TV East listed at 11721 V 30000 pid 51, 52 for English there, but I don't know if the page I saw was up to date or not, and I haven't been on 30W for several years and don't even know if that bird is still operational or not. If someone finds it, let us know, I can point a dish there.

I looked at Lyngsat for 30W a few days ago and saw Retro TV East listed at 11721 V 30000 pid 51, 52 for English there, but I don't know if the page I saw was up to date or not, and I haven't been on 30W for several years and don't even know if that bird is still operational or not. If someone finds it, let us know, I can point a dish there.

That mux is long gone, IIRC it disappeared sometime in July of last year.

Reactions: Skyscanner
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)