Status
Please reply by conversation.

beer4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2009
Gowganda North Ontario
Is this station still on KU ? If so , what sat/transponder is it on ? The last I heard , it was on G19 , but it's not there anymore . Thanks guys .

Sorry for the delay . Thanks for the replies guys . Yes , Cozi is on 103 . Sadly , where we are , no over air is possible . That's why I try to get whatever I can .

Sorry for the delay . Thanks for the replies guys . Yes , Cozi is on 103 . Sadly , where we are , no over air is possible . That's why I try to get whatever I can .
If you had a 1.2m dish you could pull in the 99w leesa mux and im pretty sure it has retro tv in it. I dont know i dont watch that mux often. Danneristheman has a pretty sweet 1.2m setup with multiple lnbfs and he does c and ku on it. Dont know how well it would work for you in northern ontario though....

Cozitv you can get with a 36 inch dish from where you are at. 150 cm dish to get in range with c band on 99w but you can try with a 1 meter or 1.2 meter. Retro tv is on 83 c band but the Lesea channels do offer some good retro programming like sanford and son and andy griffith. Let me know what help you need Iand I can try to help you out as much as I can.

Reactions: k.r. and Shicks4
I can get the Leasa channels on 99w with my 90cm dish and a cband lnbf with a conical scaler. Well I haven't tried since summer, but it was working. I live in Thunder Bay so it should work for you.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using the SatelliteGuys app!

I had to buy a ota antenna to get Me tv since dish network didn't have it, I also notice now the channel Bounce is not on Dish either, not sure Buzzer is their either.

I had to buy a ota antenna to get Me tv since dish network didn't have it, I also notice now the channel Bounce is not on Dish either, not sure Buzzer is their either.

Another cool channel I can't find on dish network anymore is G4 - the gammers network not sure where I can find this channel! But it be nice to have!

I looked at Lyngsat for 30W a few days ago and saw Retro TV East listed at 11721 V 30000 pid 51, 52 for English there, but I don't know if the page I saw was up to date or not, and I haven't been on 30W for several years and don't even know if that bird is still operational or not. If someone finds it, let us know, I can point a dish there.

I looked at Lyngsat for 30W a few days ago and saw Retro TV East listed at 11721 V 30000 pid 51, 52 for English there, but I don't know if the page I saw was up to date or not, and I haven't been on 30W for several years and don't even know if that bird is still operational or not. If someone finds it, let us know, I can point a dish there.

That mux is long gone, IIRC it disappeared sometime in July of last year.

Reactions: Skyscanner
Status
Please reply by conversation.