Retrojams Back On G10R and a new Fox channel added

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
saw the top of the hour ID and they have 3 pages of ID's

interesting that a couple use to be low powered telefutura affiliates and a few are subchannels on a Univision station (one I quickly caught was KEYU-DT3 Borger TX).....so it looks like Retro Jams is going to be on some subchannels on Equity stations

yeah that old LatTV was 4340

I hadn't changed the SR in my transponder list when it went from 4444 to 4340 when Lat TV moved to the transponder, so when I did a transponder scan 4444 was the signal rate it used after I noticed the channels weren't Lat TV anymore. Just did a smart (blind) scan and it came up 4340.

I am also having out of sync problems on KBZT, but Retrojams is fine (using either 4444 or 4340 SR channels).

EDIT: Out of sync problems on KBZT are gone, as they are not showing the Retrojams feed, but are showing other programming. Must be a part-time Retrojams channel!

Last edited:
Will check again Friday , I thought Prince was singing out of his ears there for awhile, you'd get a line of song, then his mouth would start moving ,haha

Al
I assume you're talking about G3?

I'll have to aim the big dish this weekend (weather permitting) to G3 and see what I get

Ice, I scanned it earlier. I have WBTW, KWSD, WNGS, WMQF, WRAZ, Daystar. The rest are spanish and a blank channel. Seems more or less the same except for KSWD replacing R. J. The cool thing is Wraz and now Kswd play shows not on the G10 muxes.

Last edited:
The only change I see is there's no "Retro Jams" it's a blank screen, everything else looks the same. The stations names may have changed, but I don't watch it enough to confirm either way? The Univision's and Telefutura's are in there same places. My scan with the Pansat 3500s gives me my same names....
Tony, after sleeping on it, and as I said "I don't watch it enough", I'm now thinking there is a change? Now I'm thinking that "Retro Jams" filled in for WSAV when it went to IA6 for S2? So, now I'm getting programming on what I have as WSAV, that would be a change if Retro Jams was in that spot? I'm also thinking the Blank channel I have (listed as TV2) was Blank anyway? Maybe I should pay more attention or write things down (since I have such a terrible memory), instead of just sitting back and enjoying all the great programming Equity offers!

Thats cool Al. I didnt know if there was enough English channels on G3 mux to constitute tweaking the dish at it. I know it was mainly Spanish stuff before and WNGS/WMQF which are on KU too :)

Figured it out

One of the channels is now Fox. The KBZT should be KBTZ Butte Montana Fox.

Might need to rescan as the channel is now NOT AC-3..RetroJams is still AC-3

top of the hour did confirm it

KBTZ 24 Butte, MT
KBTZ-LP Bozeman MT

Fox/My mix (fox from 8-10 central and My from 10-12)

yep the s/r is 4340 now (been that way since they changed it to LatTv), not 4444

Thanks... it's working here now. Had to set it to exactly 12113 4340 or it would not lock. Very picky, even up or down 1 number with the frequency or symbol rate and no lock. Great to see RetroJams, as I have been missing The Tube. It the weakest of the 3 RTN (Equity) transponders

12113 (46%), 11720 (50%), 11800 (68%)
(readings on my Nexus-S card, 1m Winegard dish, Invacom 0.3 LNBF)

top of the hour showed it

Fox Montana and then KMMF 17

Also if you delete the channel (KLRA 1st channel in 11720 mux) and rescan, the call letters show up now :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts