RetroTV adds 3 new shows

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tank

Original poster
Dec 13, 2004
Glendive, MT
Saw that RetroTV added 3 new shows as of yesterday

Dusty's Trail (Monday at 7)
Petticoat Junction (Tuesday at 7)
The Lucy Show (Wednesday at 7)

per their facebook page
Dusty's Trail, Petticoat Junction, and The Lucy Show are coming to Retro TV, starting tonight! Check your local listings for more information. And we've got even more new shows coming at the end of the month, so stay tuned!

and their schedule
http://classic.myretrotv.com/prog_schedules/RTV-National-Eastern.pdf

also yesterday retrotv lost a big affiliate as Seattles KIRO (CBS) dropped it for GetTV (owner did that in 4 markets)

the programs that they will show are probably public domain ones.

Yep, and those few ones will be aired over and over again, that reminds me how I got fed up of them showing the same about 20 Lassie episodes over and over again
on RTV and PBJ, lucky form me they turned off their Ku signal and I can´t watch anymore of such painful programming.

also yesterday retrotv lost a big affiliate as Seattles KIRO (CBS) dropped it for GetTV (owner did that in 4 markets)

That sucks because I used KIRO for the 3 hour time shift to sometimes record the Saturday night horror movies.... Is there another channel on 87w that's RTV and on Pacific time?

Dusty's Trail is in the public doman and was not worth watching even when it was first run.

also yesterday retrotv lost a big affiliate as Seattle's KIRO (CBS) dropped it for GetTV (owner did that in 4 markets)

To clarify, of the four markets involved COX only carried RetroTV in Seattle. Tulsa is with Allbritton (soon Sinclair) while Charlotte & Jacksonville don't have an affiliate at this moment (per RetroTV's website).

To clarify, of the four markets involved COX only carried RetroTV in Seattle. Tulsa is with Allbritton (soon Sinclair) while Charlotte & Jacksonville don't have an affiliate at this moment (per RetroTV's website).

Thanks for reminding me that Sinclair was slithering into our market.

Updated my 722 to rescan for the new line up on KMYT. They moved Zuus to 41.3 and put getv on 41.2. My Paldvrs picked it up on their own. Some decent old movies coming on, hopefully not a lot repeats and they show some variety in their programming lineup.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

all I was saying was that RTV lost an affiliate in KIRO. The note about the 4 markets was more of the "the owner added GetTV"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts