returning lnbf

theone12

Original poster
Aug 24, 2010
kansas
I dont have a ladder and I can't get to the dish, how much will they charge me for the lnbf if i dont return it? and i also couldnt find the switch that they're asking for can someone help thanks?

Just call and tell them that the lnb is on the roof and you can't get to it. They will tell you to forget that part.... The switch is at the dish as well....

I dont have a ladder and I can't get to the dish, how much will they charge me for the lnbf if i dont return it? and i also couldnt find the switch that they're asking for can someone help thanks?

Call Dish tell them you cannot get the LNBF and you don't know where the switch is at.But tell them Dish is more than welcome to send someone by to get them.;)

thanks for the replies, do you know how much they charge if i dont return the parts? thanks in advance...off to work

Yeah any CSR that tells you to get the LNB is just stupid... and if they insist if you tell them its on your roof they are perhaps putting you in harms way, for all they know you could be 90+years old and in a wheel chair.

i just had a chat with the CSR and she said she will make a note of it on my account that I cannot get to the LNBF and I will not be charged for it or the switch. Thanks for your help guys!

I pulled my 148 single dish when an installer working next door said it was no longer needed (verified with Dish tech support). Tech support said they did not want the dish or the mount but that I should "save the LNB." I replied asking if there was a local installer where I could drop it off, but got no reply. Save it? Where? For how long? Why would they even want a single LNB?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)