Revenge

This last one is leaving me in suspense after seeing what happened at the very end. This show sure does leave you wondering what is going to happen next.

Next week's episode should be a humdinger! Offhand, I cannot see how Daniel could survive two gunshots to the top of his back, but who knows...we've seen people survive worse injuries. To be honest, I'm just glad they're finally wrapping in the summer...we hope, however there appears to be five more episodes in season one.

I am curious if they will do something to lead to another season to go beyond what they showed at the very beginning of the pilot when they were going to get married.

After last week, I can't wait for tonight. Who do you think put that note in Emily's little hidey hole? Also, how far is Nolan willing to go with her whole scheme? And what if her father isn't really dead? Just a few questions that swirl thru my little mind. :)

I had a timer conflict where it would not fire (older timer must have had priority) so I had to change the priority settings. Thankfully the one that will not fire now at 10 pm EST that I changed will refire at 2 am when it repeats.

It would be nice if the DVR software would do this automatically. If it detects another episode then don't fire it if it has priority, let it wait for the repeat. I realize some may not want that so put it as an option in the menu. This would prevent some conflicts.

After last week, I can't wait for tonight. Who do you think put that note in Emily's little hidey hole?

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that someone had gotten into Emily's stash and left her a note. Initially I though it may have been Amada Clarke (as played by the real Emily Thorne), but that doesn't make any sense. I'm stumped! The only possibility that I can come up with is Lydia Davis since leaving the note is a woman's touch.

Also, how far is Nolan willing to go with her whole scheme?

At first I liked Nolan because he was onboard Team Revenge...and he had that instigator/protagonist quality about him. However, after he sucked-face with that scumbag Tyler "I'm off my Meds" Barrol and because the "voice of reason" (voice of treason?)...well, I'm getting sick of him. Oh, and let's not forget that he played that tape for Jack instead of erasing it. I can see Nolan becoming a nuisance and getting in the way of Emily's plan. If so, Emily will have no choice but to throw him under the bus.

And what if her father isn't really dead?
You know, I thought of that possibility during the first couple shows but it just doesn't seem very likely nowadays. However, his return from the dead would certainly be a shocker!

Hmmm...what about Tyler? Perhaps he came back to town and got into Emily's bag of tricks. I would not be surprised.

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that someone had gotten into Emily's stash and left her a note. Initially I though it may have been Amada Clarke (as played by the real Emily Thorne), but that doesn't make any sense. I'm stumped! The only possibility that I can come up with is Lydia Davis since leaving the note is a woman's touch.

At first I liked Nolan because he was onboard Team Revenge...and he had that instigator/protagonist quality about him. However, after he sucked-face with that scumbag Tyler "I'm off my Meds" Barrol and because the "voice of reason" (voice of treason?)...well, I'm getting sick of him. Oh, and let's not forget that he played that tape for Jack instead of erasing it. I can see Nolan becoming a nuisance and getting in the way of Emily's plan. If so, Emily will have no choice but to throw him under the bus.

You know, I thought of that possibility during the first couple shows but it just doesn't seem very likely nowadays. However, his return from the dead would certainly be a shocker!

Hmmm...what about Tyler? Perhaps he came back to town and got into Emily's bag of tricks. I would not be surprised.

I thought it was also Amanda, because she is obviously so over taking orders from Emily. But then I thought Lydia as well, because she is just generally suspicious of Emily. It would not surprise me in the least if she has been snooping around Emily's house. After those two, I think it could have been Nolan. He had that whale camera in Emily's house once upon a time, so he had to see where she was keeping her stuff. Since he's become "the voice of reason" maybe he's trying to scare Emily into backing off the plan for a bit. He was relieved that she was going to cool off for a while when Jack got the crap beat out of him. However, Nolan is very girlie to me and apparently doesn't like violence. So with things escalating the way they are, I can see him putting that note there to scare her.

I haven't given Tyler a second thought. He was creepy and gross and slimey and I was so happy when he left. I hope he stays long gone. But who shoots Daniel tonight?

I ought to write this stuff for a living...
it was that scumbag Tyler afterall. Oh, and now he's turning Amanda against her. I get the feeling Tyler will be sticking around for a while. Also, there is no way Daniel is not DOA (dead on air). But who shot him? I'm thinking it was Amanda.

Maybe Amanda is playing Tyler to get him out of the picture for now?

It's like you're reading my mind...that thought popped into my head over the commercial break. Amanda is loyal to Emily, but if that wasn't an act (i.e., Tyler did get into her head) then my money is on Amada pulling the trigger.

BTW, how did Tyler get out of the nuthouse?

OMG! Tyler is spilling his guts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)