Revenge

Just a few talking points...

• I understand Emily visiting her sensei/grand master/etc. for a little focus and training, but I don't understand the threat she issued when leaving.
  • Nolan is getting buff and taking self-defense lessons...pretty soon he will be up to 120lbs.
  • Interesting angle how Emily's mother was put into an asylum. What exactly was Victoria's role? We shall see.
  • Very surprised Charlotte told Emily about Victoria being alive. I wonder if she knows that she is Emily's half-sister?
  • Apparently Emily gave Amanda a warning when she said, "I'm on a different path now" and Amanda is holding her identity hostage. Wonder if they will become frenemies?
  • Daniel and Ashley make a strange couple.
  • Speaking of strange couples...how about Jack and Amanda? Is the baby even his?
  • Conrad trying to commit Charlotte just to get control of her inheritance...shameful.

Just a few talking points...

• I understand Emily visiting her sensei/grand master/etc. for a little focus and training, but I don't understand the threat she issued when leaving.
  • Nolan is getting buff and taking self-defense lessons...pretty soon he will be up to 120lbs.
  • Interesting angle how Emily's mother was put into an asylum. What exactly was Victoria's role? We shall see.
  • Very surprised Charlotte told Emily about Victoria being alive. I wonder if she knows that she is Emily's half-sister?
  • Apparently Emily gave Amanda a warning when she said, "I'm on a different path now" and Amanda is holding her identity hostage. Wonder if they will become frenemies?
  • Daniel and Ashley make a strange couple.
  • Speaking of strange couples...how about Jack and Amanda? Is the baby even his?
  • Conrad trying to commit Charlotte just to get control of her inheritance...shameful.

1. I thought Takeda was her sensei? That dude she was with at the beginning was not the same business man/master I remember from last season. Am I mixed up or are there two different masters?

2. LMAO!! I liked his hair last season, he didn't look quite as "pretty-boyish."

3. I thought that Emily's mom was already in the asylum before David ever met Victoria. Do you think that all of this started before David met the Grayson's? That's a whole lot of back story planning if so...

4. I doubt Charlotte knows that because she wouldn't be able to keep that kind of secret from Victoria. I am sure if Victoria knew they were sisters, she would be using that knowledge to her advantage already. I was surprised Charlotte trusted Emily with that information.

5 & 7. I want the baby to not be Jack's so bad it hurts. I want them to replace this actress if they insist on keeping "Amanda" around. I don't like her, she drives me crazy. I don't like the way she talks, walks, breathes. The only thing I like is her hair. So if Emily does some housekeeping, I hope "Amanda" is the first to disappear.

6. Ashley is just taking over the Grayson house. I'm not sure how much time has passed exactly between the seasons, but it seems premature and kinda cold. And Daniel is just letting her take over. Why didn't Conrad move back in after Victoria supposedly died? Instead it's now automatically Daniel and Ashley's house? Weird.

7. I knew when Charlotte's test came back positive, it was Conrad's doing. There was a little sliver of doubt in my mind that maybe Emily tampered with the results, but not more than a passing thought before I decided it was Conrad.

I want to watch it again, because I watched it so late last night. Who was the guy with Emily's master who cut her loose when she was in the water? What is the mission he has and what does it have to do with Emily? Where is the blonde chick who was going to Washington with Victoria? If the plane going down was planned, shouldn't Washington have all the evidence they need to already have brought a case against Conrad? Like I said, I really need to watch it again, so if some of these things are answered, I apologize in advance.

I loved every minute of the show. So happy it's back. :)

1. I thought Takeda was her sensei? That dude she was with at the beginning was not the same business man/master I remember from last season. Am I mixed up or are there two different masters?

That's what I'm confused about too. Offhand, I thinking this is her real sensei and that Takeda was just one of the guides. Perhaps Takeda didn't renew his contract with the show and the sensei, or his minion, have been replaced. I'm confused, but I don't think it's an important detail...at least right now.

3. I thought that Emily's mom was already in the asylum before David ever met Victoria. Do you think that all of this started before David met the Grayson's? That's a whole lot of back story planning if so...
Yep, we'll stay tuned for more details.

4. I doubt Charlotte knows that because she wouldn't be able to keep that kind of secret from Victoria. I am sure if Victoria knew they were sisters, she would be using that knowledge to her advantage already. I was surprised Charlotte trusted Emily with that information.
True.

5 & 7. I want the baby to not be Jack's so bad it hurts. I want them to replace this actress if they insist on keeping "Amanda" around. I don't like her, she drives me crazy. I don't like the way she talks, walks, breathes. The only thing I like is her hair. So if Emily does some housekeeping, I hope "Amanda" is the first to disappear.
Agreed. Jack has that "If I'm ever chained to this gal I'm going to gnaw my arm off to escape" look in his eyes. Not good for a budding relationship less than 1-year old.

7. I knew when Charlotte's test came back positive, it was Conrad's doing. There was a little sliver of doubt in my mind that maybe Emily tampered with the results, but not more than a passing thought before I decided it was Conrad.
Before all is said and done, I sure hope Conrad eats a bullet for being Scumbag Dad of the Year.

I want to watch it again, because I watched it so late last night. Who was the guy with Emily's master who cut her loose when she was in the water? What is the mission he has and what does it have to do with Emily?
I don't know...that what has me confused.

Where is the blonde chick who was going to Washington with Victoria? If the plane going down was planned, shouldn't Washington have all the evidence they need to already have brought a case against Conrad? Like I said, I really need to watch it again, so if some of these things are answered, I apologize in advance.
Good questions, but none were answered last night.

I loved every minute of the show. So happy it's back. :)
Agreed.

Ok, at the very beginning of the episode, there are divers looking at wreckage. I thought they were looking at the plane wreckage from Victoria's plane, so I didn't understand why there was a picture of Jack's family the first time I watched it. Now I see that it is Jack's boat that has sunk, apparently three months from now, with someone on board. And it wasn't an accident. I just hope that it isn't Jack self-terminating because the baby turns out to actually be his and now he's saddled with Amanda forever...

Emily called the master Takeda. Maybe this is Takeda Sr. and the other one is Takeda Jr.

They can totally keep a shirt on Nolan for the rest of the season. Blech.

Ashley's having Victoria's wingback chair "chucked." That cracks me up.

I was wrong about the plane blowing up intentionally. Victoria didn't plan that, Conrad did, or so Victoria said. How she survived is beyond me. Maybe Victoria is the only one who survived. But if she and the white haired guy are working together (he said mutually beneficial), maybe she did plan it to put more suspicion and blame on Conrad. I don't know. I love how the writers make it all terribly complicated on the surface and then when stuff is revealed, it's like, OOOHHHHH, now I see. :D

Good catch. I just assumed it was wreckage from the plane while I was ironing my shirts. I'll have to go back and re-watch this opening segment. To be honest, last years premier segment didn't make much sense (I missed a lot of detail) when it first aired.

I'm not sure about Takeda, but I want to know more. Perhaps I'll have to search the net because I have no idea at this point.

I take it you're not attracted to a Nolan's pasty-white, flattened chest? (Lol)

Yeap.. It said "Amanda" on the back of teh hull. I noticed last night and was where did this come from. Looking forward to seeing what led up to the sinking.

S~

So it is the same character, different actor. That's what I needed to know, thank you!

Definitely do not like pasty white Nolan. The least he could do is get a tan, but even then I have my reservations.

Yes, it is Jack's boat in the water. It said Labor Day weekend. Then it says "Japan, three months earlier," where we see Emily under water. They did the same thing last year, showing Emily and Daniel's engagement party early and then backing up to some months earlier. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Last edited:
...Yes, it is Jack's boat in the water. It said Labor Day weekend. Then it says "Japan, three months earlier," where we see Emily under water. They did the same thing last year, showing Emily and Daniel's engagement party early and then backing up to some months earlier. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

I wasn't paying close attention and just assumed they were picking up scraps from the plane wreckage. The recovery divers said, "Looks like a fire or explosion brought her down. This wasn't an accident." So the only mysteries are who is the dead man and what happened from now until next Labor Day? Should be a great 2nd season. ;)

I think it will be the white guy who was with "new" Takeda that will be in the sunken Amanda......just a hunch.

My wife liked Nolan's hair much better last year she said. :)

I think it will be the white guy who was with "new" Takeda that will be in the sunken Amanda......just a hunch.

My wife liked Nolan's hair much better last year she said. :)

I think it's going to be the White "haired" guy...but who knows. With the three day weekend I completely forgot about Revenge and Dexter later tonight. I slept-in 'till 7:45 this morning and it has me a bit disorganized - that, along with noon-time baseball.

Another great episode - lots of twists and turns.

I cannot believe the Grayson's are taking on the white-haired guy, he turned to Emily for help, and how the Grayson's went to the police. They truly are playing a dangerous game. Oh, and let's not forget "the bitch is back" and how she signed in as Charlotte Clarke when visiting Emily's mother...least we forget about her phony passports in that name too. So Amanda tells Jack the baby is his, while Emily tells Amanda the test results were altered and it's not Jack baby, all the while Emily knows the baby is, in fact, Jacks. What is this little lie going to do to their friendship? And I loved the ending! Just when Emily pulled his arse out of a fire, he does ahead and kills her. Well, he would have if it weren't for Takeda's minion shooting the white-haired man. BTW, did anyone figure out the name of Takeda's apprentice?

On a side note. It looks like we go down further into the rabbit hole next week as Emily tries to use Victoria to find her mother. Based on the previews, she is certain alive and somewhat well. Is it me, or does Emily's mom look a little trailer trashy?

And Ashley's not in the relationship for Daniel, she's working for Conrad. When will she realize she's never going to get what she wants?

At the end of the episode, I noticed that Victoria was sitting in her wingback chair. Guess Ashley didn't chuck it fast enough.

The minion was in the investors meeting. He made a comment to Conrad before Daniel came charging in the room. And it looks like Emily hits him over the head in the next episode. He must know about her mom. On a side note, he's kinda cute. :D

I've never thought Victoria was a good looking woman, but she looked downright scary all beaten up.

Where is Declan's storyline going? Why did that guy want him to hold a diamond bracelet? I can just see the cops breaking down the bar door and finding it on him and arresting him. Just what Declan needs.

Her mom does look trailer trashy, but maybe that's where the white haired guy put her to keep her relatively safe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts