Revenge

Great show as they continue down the rabbit hole. Okay, did Padma setup Marco? Hmmm...I'm beginning to think that she cannot be trusted. So Jack and Crew are going after the Ryans. They need to involve Emily and not Conrad Grayson. I'm not quite sure what Amanda can offer Conrad for political office. Whatever! So Ashley has weaseled her way back into Conrad's good graces...or should I say Graysons. However, I'm still not sure if Ashley blows hot or cold...but she would have to be working for Emily. But who knows?

The Ryans using the bar/mafia stuff is getting old. Hope they get rid of 'em all soon. I'm not sure where the whole Emily-Daniel thing in going...but Aiden is none to happy. Of course, Emily has the hots for Jack...just is life. Oh, I just re-watched the last 5-minutes of the show since ironing shirts and not paying attention. Padma is working for the woman from Americon Initiative. I knew it...what kind of normal woman could possibly interested in Nolan who is way, way, way too stylish..and still has the taste of that knucklehead Tyler Barrol on his lips. By the way, what is the name of that woman from the AI? I call her the Wicked Witch of the West because I don't know her name.

Good episode. In a nutshell, the show starts off with Daniel wanting to take Emily to a new Oyster Bar. She later discovers the Oyster Bar involves an overnight stay and a trip on the Grayson's company jet. Of course, Daniel wants Emily's assistance with a business decision and her confrontations with Victoria are not to pleasant. She later confession to Daniel that she is working for Victoria, to which he says he figured that much...just wanted to see how far she went with her plot. They appear to be somewhat on trusting terms. Meanwhile, she was having erotic dreams of Aiden while having nightmares of having to give herself to Daniel. That did not happen in this episode.

Meanwhile, Victoria is not happy that that skank Ashley, who has handled more Grayson balls than the families longtime entertainment coordinator. But I digress. Nolan is once again playing house with Padma, while Padma continues to play Nolan like a cheap gay fiddle. I'm sorry, but how can any woman seriously be interested in a man dresses better she - not to mention having a better manicure, pedicure and facial treatment? Only a woman on a mission!

Aiden runs into the woman from the Americon Initiative (AI). It turns out that she can finally rescue her sister, if only he kills Victoria within the next 24-hours. Yikes! As we see in this episode, Padma almost gets busted. Does Nolan suspect Padma may only be pulling his leg because no woman could fall for a...well, a Nolan? The answer is a resounding "No" since Nolan later discovers that Padma's true motive is that she is after the Carrion program because she is working for the AI. They want to use it to knock-out the power grid to Manhattan. Apparently Padma made a minor slip when she referred to Carrion as a program and there was no way she would know that information. Emily informs him to play Padma like she's played him and she sets a trap that leads her to discovering Carrion program doppelganger on a hidden thumb drive. It looks like we're having Indian for dinner after Padma gets toasted!

Anyway, Conrad Grayson gets his hands on Jack and Amanda's share of the business they sold to the Ryan brothers. Of course, I wasn't sure if they weren't better off sticking with the Ryans. And it looks as though the Conrad and one of scumbag Ryan brothers are plotting to partner and royally screw Jack Porter. I get the feeling Emily will have to step in at some point in time.

So where was Victoria going on such short notice? She was going to oppose young Daniel and wasn't too happy when she ran into Emily supporting him. I just knew their chummy relationship wouldn't last. Obviously, we all knew the detective guy from Unforgettable had the hots for her. But that's never going to happen now. Meanwhile, Aiden was a whisper away from putting a bullet hole through Victoria the size of a baseball, only to be foiled by Emily, which would have really put a hamper on her revenge plot.

Yehaw! Charlotte announces she is changing her last name to Clarke at the Grayson family table. The look on Conrad and Victoria's faces were priceless and worth the price of admission. Well, after not killing Victoria, Aiden receives a video in which it appears his sister may be dead from an overdose. If so, Aiden says it will be Emily's fault and vows to get revenge. I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you, Kill him for me, Don't kill him for me, oy vey!

Good episode. Just when it gets juicy, it goes off for three weeks.

S~

Yep, I am really starting to hate the way the broadcast networks are scheduling the 22-episode season over almost an entire year. Ugh! Just broadcast the shows over a 36-week period, double-up on the reruns during the summer months, and invest more in one-and-done 13-episode summertime series.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 14

Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Sacrifice": The Graysons put on a bold showing at their annual Labor Day party; the seas prove to be deadly as Amanda and Jack sail off to their honeymoon.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 15

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Retribution": Emily refocuses her commitment to vengeance in the wake of the tragedy on Jack's boat, and the town mourns a loss.

S~

I have to say, I could not stand the actress that played Amanda, and I couldn't wait for her to go away forever. But I cried like a baby when she died. I felt so bad for Emily.

Can't wait for next week.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 16

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Illumination": Jack is suspicious when Conrad and Victoria start a charity in Amanda Clarke's name; once again, Emily's past catches up with her.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode

Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Victory": As Victoria asks Amanda's foster brother for help with her charitable foundation, Emily seizes an opportunity to settle a score with someone from her past.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 18

Sunday, March 31, 2013

"Masquerade": Emily decides to bring Victoria's skeletons out of the closet during the Graysons' masquerade ball; Jack finds a surprising ally to help with his revenge plan; Aiden's actions yield gruesome results.

S~

Be real interesting if Victoria's son turns out to be Jack Porter. Then Declan would be dating his brother's sister (cue the banjos).

As it is, I have a feeling that the son is Nolan. Didn't he say before that he was adopted? And would explain why Clarke took him under his wing and supported his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)