Revenge

I agree but also disagree. It is clear that they only thought through one season for this show. We enjoy it but it doesn't have the same calculated feel as the first season.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I agree but also disagree. It is clear that they only thought through one season for this show. We enjoy it but it doesn't have the same calculated feel as the first season.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I see your point and, offhand, I couldn't see how the producers would be able to write an entire second season. But give credit to those out-of-work soap writers the show hired...they are doing an excellent job of keeping the show interesting while moving the story forward. Of course, if Victoria gets a brain tumor and Padma comes back to life in a later episode after we discover she drugging herself because she is scretely the Americon Initiative mastermind...well, that's a sign the writers are running out of ideas. ;)

Identity: Sunday, 28 April 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"Emily, Aiden and Nolan work to uncover the Fa1cOn's true identity and stop the Americon Initiative; Emily struggles with her future; Victoria deals with issues after a revealing interview."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2829170/?ref_=tt_eps_nx

Sound like a good episode.

Good episode...although Nolan exposing Fa1c0n wasn't believable...cute girls usually aren't cyber-criminal types, she was too young (given her past), and she was taken down way too easily. Well, Edith Lee can't be any too happy with Nolan.

Good episode...although Nolan exposing Fa1c0n wasn't believable...cute girls usually aren't cyber-criminal types, she was too young (given her past), and she was taken down way too easily. Well, Edith Lee can't be any too happy with Nolan.
It's network television, there are no fat, ugly, girls. ;)

Besides, they're probably setting up a new love interest for Nolan next season.

Truth (Part I and 2): Sunday, 12 May 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"A catastrophic moment changes everyone's lives; a heartbreaking death forces Emily to evaluate her quest for revenge."

Sound like a riveting 2-hours Season Finale worth watching!

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2835080/

[MARQ]Season Finale.....2-Hour Episode.....Season Finale.....2-Hour Episode.....[/MARQ]

Excellent Season Finale! So much happened, so quickly, and so many things forever changed in this show. And what a cliffhanger at the end! This show is now free to take 101 different directions next season. Here's a short-list of the final events:

- Takeda is dead...killed by Aiden no less. Of course, Aiden killed him in self-defense after having learned Takeda was using Emily to extract his own revenge since his fiance was killed on that ill-fated flight.
- Conrad elected Governor! It's hard to believe anyone would vote for this sack-of-shyte...especially after killing Amanda, ordering the murder of Jack, and learning he is now a card carrying member of Americon Initiative.
- Besides being despised by all, Victoria comes face-to-face with the son she gave up so many years ago. This should prove interesting...very interesting.
- Conrad and Victoria have elevated their usual Dreaded Bliss.
- Declan "Humpty Dumpty" Porter had a great fall and dies from a bomb souffle made especially for Jack.
- Charlotte sleeps, not knowing her bastard baby is now a fatherless bastard baby. I forecast a relapse on the horizon.
- Aiden appears to be leaving town after being rejected, yet again, by Emily, but is arrested and then not arrested (something smells funny)
- Nolan is arrested and taken into custody for being...a cyber terrorist...no? For being 'The' Americon Initiative and Terrorist Extraordinaire.
- While it remains to be seen that Aiden may have been a Buddy F'er and not so much a Buddy to Nolan, Padma comes back from the grave to point a finder directly at Nolan. He will not pass go or collect $200 on this route directly to jail. Did you see his suit? At least he's dressed for it? Of course, Nolan may be the type who actually enjoys his stay with deranged, brutal men.
- Jack is hell-bent on killing Conrad and getting his pound of flesh for killing Declan. However, she is stopped by Emily.
- Emily stops Jack by exposing herself to him. No, not her bare breasts or the curves of her lower back...instead, she reveals that she is Amana Clarke.
- The show ends and we're all left wondering "What's Next?"

Anyway, Emily has all summer to plot her next move and Revenge will return in the fall. Can't wait!

Sounds like the gov't is on to Conrad and has Aiden to help them prove it, plus applying pressure on Nolan to do the same as well.

Preview is interesting. Looks like Emily gets shot. Wonder if that is a future event and then we go back in time (a la season 1)...

Preview is interesting. Looks like Emily gets shot. Wonder if that is a future event and then we go back in time (a la season 1)...
I believe so. They are experts at giving us something huge in the premiere and then backtracking through time to lead up to the event. I look for it at the midseason.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)