Revenge

Exodus: Season 3, Episode 10

Sunday, 15 December 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"As the wedding finally arrives, Emily's plan seems poised to go off without a hitch -- until enemies unite, leading to dire consequences."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3331920/

[MARQ]* * * Mid-Season Finale * * * * * Mid-Season Finale * * * * * Mid-Season Finale * * *[/MARQ]

Wow, wasn't expecting that ending. Have I ever mentioned I hate the winter break?

It was a very good ending...just wish they didn't show the previews for the next episode so we'd been left wondering if Emily made it or bought the farm. Regardless, the next time my missus complains to me, about me, I'll just say, "Well, at least I didn't shoot you on our wedding day." :

Those whacky Graysons...

Good show. So she spills the beans to Charlotte, gets some of her memory back at the end, and looks like she might forget again next week from the preview (?) and is held hostage by Victoria.

S~

Good show. So she spills the beans to Charlotte, gets some of her memory back at the end, and looks like she might forget again next week from the preview (?) and is held hostage by Victoria.

S~

Between her and Jack, I think they contained the David Clarke is my father statement as the rantings of someone who lost her memory. As for her reappearance of her amnesia...I think she'll play that card for all it's worth. At one time I actually had pity for Daniel Grayson...now, I'm going to enjoy watching him get what he deserves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts