Reverted back

n0qcu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Earth
Turned on my H2 this morning and it has reverted back to s529.
So much for not going back in software versions.

My H2 this morning has reverted back too and I am glad. I don't know what new GUI version I had but all I know is this version was not ready. Recordings weren't playing, menus seemed scattered all over the place, etc. In my opinion the old UI is in pretty good shape and DISH should let it be since they have a new H3 coming out soon.

My H2 this morning has reverted back too and I am glad. I don't know what new GUI version I had but all I know is this version was not ready. Recordings weren't playing, menus seemed scattered all over the place, etc. In my opinion the old UI is in pretty good shape and DISH should let it be since they have a new H3 coming out soon.
The UI on the hopper3 is going to look kind of like the one you just got rid of....

Oh wait it did revert back. Good. I like this better. Don't judge the ui though it was just a beta. I've played some half finished games on my ps4 in beta mode that sucked but were awesome when finished...hence why it's not the finished product.

I tried multiple times yesterday and again this morning and it won't download. It just causes reboots and then nothing, so I give up.

I tried last night and it started to go through it's gyrations - didn't touch anything once it started. So I went to :sleepy and was greeted with the same old ui this morning. Giving it one more shot.

Wow kind of interesting hearing it reverted back, I am told it's not supposed to do that only thing I can think of is your receivers were scheduled to get the updates software with the old interface.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)