Review: Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC Positioner

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dwingel

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 18, 2005
Durango, Colorado
I have added the ASC1 to my Ku and C-band dish system. I am using a ten foot dish with three LNBs. Previously I used a 922 to control the dish. Had to keep a cross list to know which satellite to tune to on FTA. Nor with the ASC1. Once a satellite is tuned for position and skew, the DiSEqC 1.2 protocol on my Geosat Pro MicroHD will remember the settings, move the dish and set skew when a station is selected. The reproducibility of position and skew is great. Much better than the 922.

The unit is constructed to withstand physical abuse. I have never seen a piece of electronic equipment constructed this heavy duty. The unit can be operated from the front panel controls or the provided radio remote. Being a radio remote you don't need line of sight to operate.

This is a quality well constructed unit and I expect many years of trouble free use.

The unit is easy and intuitive to use. Titanium Sales is more than happy to answer questions and assist with programming.

Dale

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)