Revolution

So instead of getting renewed, it actually got a full 22 episode pick-up? Makes more sense.

In spite of its issues, the show has generated 37 pages of chatter here. Of course some of that was about Jericho :D
What thread in the TV forums don't talk about Jericho? ;)

S~

So instead of getting renewed, it actually got a full 22 episode pick-up? Makes more sense.

In spite of its issues, the show has generated 37 pages of chatter here. Of course some of that was about Jericho :D

Jericho, oh my Jericho. I miss you so. After you were gone I went woe, woe, woe. Oh no, oh no! :(

Don't you know every time someone mentions Jericho they trigger a half-dozen replies. :D

Had to laugh. I live 15 minutes south of the REAL Noblesville, IN. No train station there.

riffjim4069 said:
Jericho, oh my Jericho. I miss you so. After you were gone I went woe, woe, woe. Oh no, oh no! :(

Don't you know every time someone mentions Jericho they trigger a half-dozen replies. :D

That's what happens when a great show actually comes along then gets killed by the networks

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

That's what happens when a great show actually comes along then gets killed by the networks

CBS killed it at first, but gave it a second chance. Lack of viewers then killed it.

KAB said:
CBS killed it at first, but gave it a second chance. Lack of viewers then killed it.

Perhaps it would have gone differently if cbs did not kill it to begin with. Either way it was a great show that still retains a fanbase.

Perhaps it would have gone differently if cbs did not kill it to begin with. Either way it was a great show that still retains a fanbase.

LOL, but then they really did not kill it. DOES not matter. Not enough people watched...in the beginning OR the endl Don't get me wrong, I watched it religiously.

I watched Jericho for the first time about 2-3 months ago. Saw it on netflix and just heard so much about it decided to give it a try. Needless to say what i thought would be something id watch when I was bored turned into something I pulled a "watch an entire season in 2 days" type of thing. I loved it. And while It was greatly appreciated that they ran those extra 7 episodes to give us some form of closure I wish they would of at least added 1 more as the final episode was way to rushed. But it was nice to see some closure. Something we seem to get lacking on most shows (V? Sarah Connor? etc)

I was under the impression that 7 episodes were already on the shelf when CBS canceled the very low-rated series. It was the campaign that convinced CBS to show the episodes during the summer rerun season.

[Edit]Nope... It was a false memory: http://www.tvweek.com/news/2007/06/cbs_renews_jericho_for_7_episo.php [/edit]
No. Show was canceled, killed. No seven episodes on the shelf. They restarted for S2. The hurried finale was because they filmed two versions of the seventh...one for renewed, one for canceled. And they were not aired in the summer. Feb of the next year.

Last edited:
Revolution got an 8.8/3.4 share for the October 15th episode. It must be making the rounds at the water cooler. If NBC holds those numbers for the rest of the 22 episodes, then it will probably get a 2nd season. Of course, they will bust it up into two mini-seasons of 11 episodes each.

Pay TV networks aren't immune to the blunders the TV networks make when deciding which shows to keep and which to can.

Anyone remember Odyssey 5? Anyone wondered why Showtime kept Jeremiah? Anyone wonder why Showtime dumped Stargate SG1, which ran another 5 years on Skiffy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts