Revolution

I think it is a case of the show jumping the shark when they turned electricity back on (for the brief time it took to nuke). It should have stayed a battle to turn on the lights.

"You're infecting it with a virus?" Lame.... Reminded me "Independence Day". The whole nanite thing has become a joke to anyone with any semblance of computer knowledge.

Did anyone see the "PS/2 controller" reference in the code they all wrote on the dry-erase boards (from memory !!) ?

It's amazing how an omnipotent-like intelligence can't debug and update a few lines of software. And yes, I did see the PS/2 controller reference in the code.

It's amazing how an omnipotent-like intelligence can't debug and update a few lines of software. And yes, I did see the PS/2 controller reference in the code.

It is pretty bad that it has the capacity to decode DNA, see what is wrong in a human, and fix the problem, yet is lost on code.

This show is at the point that while the episode is on my DVR I am in no real hurry to watch it. I imagine I will eventually just because I have time invested in the show from the start, but Ill probably wait until the season is over and watch them all when I have nothing else to do.

You'd think NBC would have learned by their mistakes with The Event, Heroes and Kinapped. I wouldnt be surprised, and I'd be disappointed, that Revolution is not renewed for Season 3.

Clowns killed another good show.

Ratings are all that matters. If the people who talk about a TV show on an internet forum lose interest and stop watching it, you can be sure the casual viewer will have stopped long before (us) !

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...he-bear-but-wait-for-tonights-ratings/239338/

TV by the numbers has it as a toss up right now... Unless it reverses its ratings decline, I think it is a goner...

When you think about it, this show has been all over the map... First it was the answer to the Hunger Games, young gal with a bow rescuing young boy. Well that did not work so boy shot... Then it was about turning on lights, well that did not work so turned them back off. What is going on now? Trying to save the world from nanites before they decide that humans are the problem? Or is it some evil invaders from Cuba with a seemingly endless supply of high quality arms and ammo, not to mention North Korea brainwashing techniques? Maybe Aaron will make a deal with the nanites to destroy all weapons and then turn on the electricity...

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 15

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Dreamcatcher": Aaron wakes to a world with power, married to Priscilla and running his company, but he soon realizes something isn't right.

S~

Just watched the last episode on Hulu...are they trying ot tank this show on purpose? Definetely looking forward to next week to the Matrix/Independence Day themed episode (insert sarcasm here).

NBC needs to stop reinventing the wheel. After a successful first season, or first half, they either get cute with multiple plots and subplots, or go on a 3 month hiatus killing off any momemtum.

Next weekend looks interesting . Might be nice to see a cleaned up version of the cast for a change. Just imagine , electricity and toilet paper too!!!!!! You get to go to the bathroom in a warm place and wipe with something soft .;)

After 15 years of no power, deoderant, shampoo, soap, breath mints, aftershave, tooth paste, linsterine.... am surprised no one accused another of reeking real bad.

I haven't watched the last 3 episodes,it's getting harder and harder to stay interested.Shame too,this show had a ton of potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)