Revolution

All I can is next week's show take a quantum leap in another direction. Yikes! Elsewhere, the ratings are not good...roughly half of where they were last year:

8:00PM
FOX American Idol (8-10PM) 10.64M
CBS Survivor (8-10PM) 9.78M
ABC The Middle 7.11M
NBC Revolution 4.59M
CW Arrow 2.46M

What do you expect when it gets started and stopped mid season and then started again.

Expect more of last night where they insert product placement ads to bring up revenues on lagging ratings. I wonder how much they got for the Bud Light ads.

Perhaps next week they can all sit around a camp fire and reminisce about eating an endless amount of junk-food back when they had power...turn it into a 42-minute commercial. We joke now, but that may be the future of television.

I haven't watched the last 3 episodes,it's getting harder and harder to stay interested.Shame too,this show had a ton of potential.

Same here... am so turned off by season2 that I try to even avoid this thread. So much potential, down the drain...atleast NBC is #1 at something!

We watched Wed's episode last night - I am completely lost. I mentioned this week's ago that they need to drop this whole nanite s**t as it's extremely lame, but I'm afraid they're in too deep with this storyline now.

I finally watched the matrix yesterday. As far as episodes for this season go it was actually good. Not that that's saying much.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 16

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Exposition Boulevard": Upon returning to Willoughby, Monroe, Charlie and Connor find the Patriots' re-education center is up and running; Rachel and Miles are at odds on how far they are willing to go to take down the Patriots; Neville and Jason find a new ally.

S~

It is still amazing that the nanos can interface with the human brain to simulate a whole existence, yet cannot seem to fix 10 lines of code...

I like how Aaron can type code on any computer and it compiles and is automatically updated into the nanites...

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)