Revolution

Wednesday, 2 April 2014 (8:00 PM ET)

"Frustrated with his father, Jason brings Miles important information about the Patriots; Miles, Monroe, Jason, Charlie and Connor set off to thwart the Patriot's plans; Priscilla's behavior draws Aaron's suspicion."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3551788/
Didn't the preview hint that a "fan favorite" won't make it? Well we ALL know then that it won't be Charlie biting the dust.

Lose Charlie and NBC loses the "Hunger Games" demographic...not that they're probably watching anyway...
That's my 12-year daughter although she's never mentioned that it's even kinda like Hunger Games. I just asked her if she thinks they're similar and her response was, "uhhhh, no". Her friends do watch the show though.

She has been second billed since the show started (Billy Burk has top billing), yet she has definitely been reduced to just a secondary character. They keep trying to work a romance angle for her, first it was Jason Neville and now it is Conner, I suppose they were hoping for a love triangle.

She has been second billed since the show started (Billy Burk has top billing), yet she has definitely been reduced to just a secondary character. They keep trying to work a romance angle for her, first it was Jason Neville and now it is Conner, I suppose they were hoping for a love triangle.

That would just make me drop it entirely...

After the failed attempt to have her be a hunger games girl, and shifting focus to the adults, they've been struggling to figure out what to do with the character.

I still enjoy the show although it does have its weird moments but sometimes it does make you think. There have been some interesting twists. I hope they keep the show. The nanite thing might be a bit overdone at times but I did enjoy that one episode where he was drinking the Bud light.

It was obvious it be Jason. Now expect Neville to go anti-Patriots ape sh*t medieval Walking Dead style on their arses
Maybe, but since Charlie's the one who killed Jason, Neville is still going to blame her, and by extension Miles & Monroe.

btw, why use spoiler tags long after the episode has aired?

I just seen the episodes a few days ago because I had them stored on my DVR so many others may have done the same requiring spoilers.

I just seen the episodes a few days ago because I had them stored on my DVR so many others may have done the same requiring spoilers.

Actually, wouldn't it be much easier to just stay out of the thread till after you've seen the current episode ?

With all the "Spoilers" in the last few pages, they actually did Nothing for me, I looked at them any ways, then again, I stayed out of the thread till I saw the episode ...

Then again, after the first few spoilers, the rest weren't discussing what happened anyways, it discussed what they wanted to happen, no need for a spoiler for that.

Anyways, I liked the episode, keep watching the show, but it's no longer one that I have to see right away.

Last edited:
Once the episode has aired, discussion of it is fair game. If you DVR it until later, common sense says stay out of threads that talk about the show. No one can agree how long people should wait either not to or to use spoiler tags...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've said before, people should give it 24 hrs.
Once it has aired isn't fair as some have posted as soon as the east coast airing finishes and the mountain and west coast haven't had a chance to watch yet. You can't stay out of a thread if browsing new posts on the satguys app. I always select unread posts and you get a preview of the thread posts and can't avoid not seeing it, like you can if selecting new unread posts on the computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)