Revolution

That's the biggest problem with US OTA tv now. The endless breaks with or without reruns just kill any momentum a show might have. I like the show, but had forgotten about it and wouldn't have noticed it coming back other than the dvr catching it.

Wow, I see the resemblance. They seem to look alike in a way.

I generally stay away from a thread if I know a new episode aired that I have not viewed although I want to read discussion about that show up to the point to when I have seen it so I know its fair game and people should discuss it after it airs.

Read yesterday that NBC has not renewed Revolution for a third season...yet. They may decide closer to the end of the season to see what the ratings end up doing, or let some other entity pick it up (Netflix anyone?)...but that's conjecture on my part...

Netflix? yeah thats the ultimate network sayin' for "we screwed up"

You must be pretty old... Even shows in the 60s were 26-28 episode seasons... Of course now they are down to 22 or some 13...
Not that old. Back in the 60's when I was growing up, most shows were 30+ episodes. Bewitched had 36 episode the first season. I dream of Jeanie had 30, Bonanza 30, etc.

S~

If Revolution hasn't been renewed by now, it's likely done. They should be filming for fall episodes by now.... Or, they'll do the typical NBC thing and start the next season 9-12 months from now and everyone will have given up on the show by then, then cancel due to low ratings.

If Revolution hasn't been renewed by now, it's likely done. They should be filming for fall episodes by now.... Or, they'll do the typical NBC thing and start the next season 9-12 months from now and everyone will have given up on the show by then, then cancel due to low ratings.

That's what I was thinking as well, that if it hasn't been picked up for season 3 by now, it's history...

They wouldn't be filming for next season yet. Most shows just wrapped up filming their season finales in the last week.

They wouldn't start filming for next season till mid June

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
I watched the episode where Aaron is knocked out and dreaming. I think this show has jumped the shark already. This is just plain stupid now.

Not that old. Back in the 60's when I was growing up, most shows were 30+ episodes. Bewitched had 36 episode the first season. I dream of Jeanie had 30, Bonanza 30, etc.

S~

Yep, most shows had 33 eps. then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)