Revolution

I say it's fair game, but I personally won't do it - I will at least wait until the following day. Your point about time zones is a very good one.... This presumes I watch a show that same night, which we typically do not (except for TWD). Revolution - we sometimes watch it the same night, other times the following night. I avoid this thread until I've watched the episode. Anyone who follows the show and participates in a forum thread about the show should be smart enough to know to stay away until they've watched it.

I say it's fair game, but I personally won't do it - I will at least wait until the following day. Your point about time zones is a very good one.... This presumes I watch a show that same night, which we typically do not (except for TWD). Revolution - we sometimes watch it the same night, other times the following night. I avoid this thread until I've watched the episode. Anyone who follows the show and participates in a forum thread about the show should be smart enough to know to stay away until they've watched it.
Same here, I avoid talking about it that evening. But come the following morning (or even after the left coast has seen it) it's fair game. Even then I'd think the West Coasters would know enough to stay out of the thread when it's airing in the East, as there are some shows (Survivor) which lend themselves to on time commenting.

If it's one I haven't watch, then I just stay out of the thread.

Once the episode has aired, discussion of it is fair game. If you DVR it until later, common sense says stay out of threads that talk about the show. No one can agree how long people should wait either not to or to use spoiler tags...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I have found by you expecting people to use common sense you maybe expecting to much. :rolleyes::eek::eek:
But I agree with you.

I always stay out of threads until I have seen an episode if I do not want to be spoiled.
same here, there's about 4-5 different shows that I'm a few weeks behind (like walking dead), and I've stayed out of those threads just because I'm behind. When I catch up, I go back and review the thread.

Sometimes, I'll go into it, but only read up til the date stamp of the episode I'm caught up to.

Has anyone seen the new sitcom Friends with Better Lives? Brooklyn Decker is one of the cast members and I swear when I first watched she looked just like Charlie from Revolution. I mean I even googled the show to see who she was. I've seen Brooklyn in a movie but I couldn't remember who she was. But in certain scenes they looked just alike.

Has anyone seen the new sitcom Friends with Better Lives? Brooklyn Decker is one of the cast members and I swear when I first watched she looked just like Charlie from Revolution. I mean I even googled the show to see who she was. I've seen Brooklyn in a movie but I couldn't remember who she was. But in certain scenes they looked just alike.

I also googled her ....
She looks a hell lot better than Charlie.

From her bio on imdb.com...

She is a big fan of the Dave Matthews Band.
Appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue every year from 2006-2011, appearing on the cover of the 2010 issue.
She was born in Kettering, Ohio, but raised in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Discovered in a Charlotte shopping mall when she was a teenager.
Has appeared in magazines such as GQ, Vogue, and Hollywood Reporter; She has covered magazines such as Glamour, Women's Health, Sports Illustrated, and Esquire.
Andy Roddick announced on his website that he and Decker were engaged in March 2008 and were later married in April 2009.
Mother Tessa is a nurse and father Stephen works with pacemakers.
Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine's Young Hollywood Issue (May 2010).
Ranked #5 in the Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.
Ranked #2 in the Maxim Hot 100 women list (2010).
Voted #31 in the 2010 Ask Men list of "top 99 most desirable women." In 2011 she was voted #36.
Named #36 Sexiest Woman by the Spanish version of DT magazine (2011).
Voted #33 on Ask men's top 99 'most desirable' celebrity women of 2012.
She has German, Irish, and English ancestry.
On the cover of the "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit issue. [February 2010]
She, her mother and grandmother share the same birthday.

Back to my original statement. I don't think they look alike in any of the internet pics or movies I've seen her in either. But for some reason on her new show I though they did.

Well after the thorough ridicule you have suffered in this thread I am sure that you won't make that mistake again.;)

Back to my original statement. I don't think they look alike in any of the internet pics or movies I've seen her in either. But for some reason on her new show I though they did.

Well the resulting discussion has proven to be more entertaining than the show... Probably a bad sign for the future of the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar