RFD-TV & Rural TV w/ Pansat 9200HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Achebee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Honduras
I noticed today that RFD TV signal on AMC/1C was gone again...I used my AZBox Premium plus and got Rural TV to come in at 3926/2249..
I went to my Pansat 9200 HD in another room and did a blind scan, rural did not show up..I input all the Data manually including PID's and I get the channel w/ strong signal but no video or audio...just a blank screen
Anyone receiving Rural TV with their Pansat 9200?? I'm using the same settings I have on the AZbox to input into the Pansat to no avail...Is this a 4:2:2 channel or something along those lines??? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, HB

I noticed today that RFD TV signal on AMC/1C was gone again...I used my AZBox Premium plus and got Rural TV to come in at 3926/2249..
I went to my Pansat 9200 HD in another room and did a blind scan, rural did not show up..I input all the Data manually including PID's and I get the channel w/ strong signal but no video or audio...just a blank screen
Anyone receiving Rural TV with their Pansat 9200?? I'm using the same settings I have on the AZbox to input into the Pansat to no avail...Is this a 4:2:2 channel or something along those lines??? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, HB
Rural TV does not come in on the Pansat 9200..software issue..which probably never will be fixed..

Thanks Fat...I have the same data on the azboxes... And yes RFD is gone that's why I went looking for rural TV and bumped into the problem with the 9200... Thanks again for a quick reply...HB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)