RFDHD and Outdoor HD Now Live!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Finally AHCHD (American Heroes Channel) 287 is live!! been waiting for this one for a while.

well, of the new HD channels, i only got RFD HD and AHC HD in my package, meanwhile i don't get Outdoor HD as that's in a higher package, and i do get the SD feeds of FXM and Discovery Family, but somehow,FXM HD and Discovery Family HD feed seems to not be on my package.

is this a glitch where i'm not supposed to get FXM and Discovery Family in SD or is it a glitch to where i'm not getting those channels in HD.

well, of the new HD channels, i only got RFD HD and AHC HD in my package, meanwhile i don't get Outdoor HD as that's in a higher package, and i do get the SD feeds of FXM and Discovery Family, but somehow,FXM HD and Discovery Family HD feed seems to not be on my package.

is this a glitch where i'm not supposed to get FXM and Discovery Family in SD or is it a glitch to where i'm not getting those channels in HD.

Did you reauthorize online and do a RBR?

You have to go settings and go to favorite channels and add them because they just show the non hd channel

goto directv.com and refresh your receiver. that is what I had to do to get them. I have the Preferred Extra

Damn, I didn't realize this. Can't wait to get home and check these out. Stupid favorites lists should auto update. If the SD version of the channel is in your favorites list, then it should convert it to the HD version of the channel, automatically if Hide SD duplicates is turned on. That seems like a pretty straightforward coding fix. A few if/then/elseif statements against channel map updates.

Damn, I didn't realize this. Can't wait to get home and check these out. Stupid favorites lists should auto update. If the SD version of the channel is in your favorites list, then it should convert it to the HD version of the channel, automatically if Hide SD duplicates is turned on. That seems like a pretty straightforward coding fix. A few if/then/elseif statements against channel map updates.
well with Hide SD duplicates on when they add new channels you see the SD and the HD and need change settings to show all and then hide SD to clear it.

Two totally different behaviors between genie and non genie. HR24-200 edit favorites list showed the new HD channels only, just not checked off.

The HR44-500 edit favorites list showed BOTH the SD (which was checked) AND the HD (which was unchecked).

In both instances as long as I made sure the proper channels were checked off, that’s what I saw in the guide.

Don’t know why but FXMHD does not work here. It has the not subscribed message up. Outdoor HD is the same way but I don’t have any sports packages so I expected that.

Oh and when going through favorites noticed 330 BHER. What is that channel? I googled BHER 330
and all that comes up is paint!

Centric turned into BET Her a little while ago.

Weird, so its BET Her as in woman / female / not him but her? So HER isn't an abbreviation for anything? What a dumb name. It was just a bunch of movies anyway.

I know Centric has an HD feed, so I assume the few carriers that have it now have this new BET HER in HD?

Anyway I had to individually refresh both my receivers on line at www.directv.com/refresh for FXM HD to authorize. I did the HR24 and it came right in but I had to wait 5 minutes before the website would let me target our HR44.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)