rfdtv gone but not forgotten

You should study history. I agree 100 percent, censorship is not freedom. Which is why there was a war called the Revolution fought in the late 1700's which I thought gave us certain rights, freedoms and protections from opressive governments.

We had over 100 American soldiers die in Iraq in April and you are yanking us with this. Give me a f'ing break! :rolleyes:

I'm not concerned about rfdtv's price. I'm not upset over it not being on the top 100. It's a little channel of no concern to 99 percent of subs. It's called censorship. Just as the free previews were self imposed censorship by dish, this is worse, blocking rfdtv from the fta list was done by the federal government, the FCC. All of these moves are in violation of not only freedom of speech(freeviews), but also of freedom of religion(Bill Gaither). The first censorship was done mostly because of the superbowl incident and can be argued as being constitutional by some, the second was done because some lawyer hates certain views but won't touch other ones. This form of censorship is unconstitutional period.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I'm not concerned about rfdtv's price. I'm not upset over it not being on the top 100. It's a little channel of no concern to 99 percent of subs. It's called censorship. Just as the free previews were self imposed censorship by dish, this is worse, blocking rfdtv from the fta list was done by the federal government, the FCC. All of these moves are in violation of not only freedom of speech(freeviews), but also of freedom of religion(Bill Gaither). The first censorship was done mostly because of the superbowl incident and can be argued as being constitutional by some, the second was done because some lawyer hates certain views but won't touch other ones. This form of censorship is unconstitutional period.

No one has interfered with their "freedom of speech" they are still speaking. What was done was saying that they don't meet the requirements to be considered a PI channel.

i am unfamiliar with "freeviews" . As for any religious programming well they are not guaranteed an audience. they can still broadcast and providers and viewers can make a decision on whether to watch but to say that a basic freedom is infringed upon because this channel is not considered PI is a stretch.

I haven't been watching RFDTV for a while now. Since they're not PI, have they started showing commercials yet? They look like a natural for Tractor Supply Co., Dr. Pepper, John Deere, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)