Richmond HD locals satellite location ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trovan

Original poster
Dec 13, 2012
Richmond
Did a self install in the Richmond VA area. Because of tree obstructions I only have EA (61.5, 72, 77) available to me. I can't get 129. In theory that should give me at least Richmond HD locals since per most of the channel lists they are on 61.5 TP1 SB 5. However, on my hopper I get no locals whatsoever. Did they move to 129 perhaps ? Will the box even recognize HD locals if it isn't receiving SD locals from the 110 sat ? Verified with Dish that locals are active for the Richmond area on my account and that I have at least some signal (signal strength only 30 though on TP1 SB5). The EPG shows no locals whatsoever (and yes I've selected all channels). Anyone have any ideas what is going on here ? I tried resetting the box, check switch, and even had them do a remote reactivation for my Hoppers. Everything else is fine with the rest of the channels. Dish is no help, but might have to break down and have them come out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)