RIP Corey Haim

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidental overdose? If you are using drugs it's not a accident if they kill you now is it. I wonder if Joaquin Phoenix is going to be next.

Good kid when he did movies like Lucas and License to Drive. But from there on, his choices were the cause of his early death.

Most of the time movie personalities pass away I have to look up who they are. For example, I did not know who Britney Murphy was when she passed. In this instance I was familiar with his name, but I was still not clear on who he was.

Anyway, looking at pictures of his when he was famous and comparing them to more recent photos, he looks nothing like he did when he was a teen star.

coreys.jpg
Corey640_doomsday_604x341.jpg
corey-haim.jpeg

Tragic and young. Only a month younger than me. RIP

Last edited:
Oh my. That last picture pretty much tells his story of drug abuse.

It's a shame that a lot of actors, and musicians, end up ODing. A lot good talent has been lost because of drug abuse.

I would have never recognized him from the last picture.

I could have walked right past him on the street and not had a clue of who he was.

I still don't know who he is/was. RIP? Why? I don't feel sorry for any of these people using drugs that overdose.

I'm glad that you haven't had anything go wrong in your, or any close person's of your, life.....

I still don't know who he is/was. RIP? Why? I don't feel sorry for any of these people using drugs that overdose.

I have similar feelings to yours.

It sucks the guy died.

He didn't overdose on purpose to commit suicide, so I guess that's why they call it accidental overdose.

If he's abusing drugs and dies from it they should just say - Death due to drug abuse instead of accidental overdose.

Well, I feel sorry for him because he's another child actor that got caught up in the Hollywood crap. So many child actors grow up screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)