rirwin1983 - scam continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
SatelliteGuys has been working with the Columbus, Ohio Police and Dish Network on this. If you have any new information that may be usefull then send it over and I will make sure it gets to the proper partys. :)

At the moment nothing, we are giving him a chance to make good with folks, but after 3pm today then we will post details of whats up for all.

Not something we want to do, but we got to protect our members.

What I know he sent a small box with size less then 622 itself.
Interesting approach, but pretty stupid - ppl knows what size of the box should be.

It's give him some time ( week !) to maneuver anyway.

Interesting approach, but pretty stupid - ppl knows what size of the box should be.

Maybe its in pieces!!!

Should be fun putting together a 622. :)

Hopefully this issue gets resolved for all the people involved.

This is just irritating. I guess I need to check the DPP44 I got from him, make sure it works. I don't have a dish stb anymore, but I should be able to test it with my FTA setup I think.

If they ban him, and he happens to be telling some truth, will he still be able to post and/or recv and send PM's?

If not, allowing him access for now might be a better bet for a while. IMHO.

After that, BOMBS AWAY!

Go to irwins classifieds thread for the update.

Edit:

My question is now what he is doing in the site, he hasnt posted since the end of last month but he's definitely lurking it would seem.

On a side note I happen to know a 6ft7 550lb ex biker and member of the Arian Nation who for just a couple hundred bucks might be willing to help jr in getting things settled in short order and he only lives an hour away.

Crazy.

I frequently browse Slickdeals.net, and have 200ish posts there.

I had a guy sell me his 360 shortly after launch... he sent me the 360 to let me make sure his offer was legit (was $500 for a premium and COD2). I hadn't paid for it or anything and was floored that he trusted me, as we weren't otherwise acquainted other than his post about the 360 and his own brief posting history.

His response was 'if you cant trust someone here, who can you trust. it's gotta start somewhere' or something similar.

360 worked, i paypaled him the money the next day.

Sorry for those scammed. I've worked in the fraud department of a large-ish .com, can be rough sometimes. Nice job staff of getting the info together, it's often easy to find when you know where to look, and many don't realize their options once they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts