River Broadcasting added to Glorystar Christian Satellite 1/12/2010

Cemguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
Is River Broadcasting (Galaxy 19 97W on 11966H) going to be part of GloryStar? Has anyone contacted them?

Seems to be connected somehow to Rodney Browne and "The River" church in Florida.

Also broadcasts what appear to be family-friendly old movies and cartoons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the reminder! Effective 1/12/2010, we programmed this excellent channel into Glorystar customers systems.

Glorystar Christian Communications would like to welcome a new Christian broadcaster, River Broadcasting . Now available via the Galaxy19 satellite!

Please drop them an email and let them know that you looking forward viewing and supporting their channel on Glorystar and thank them for making their channel available for free!

Satellite: Galaxy 19
Frequency: 11966
Polarity: Horizontal
Symbol Rate: 22000

VPID 2023
APID: 3023
PCR: 2023
SID 23

Some of the information led me to believe it was a "beta test" broadcast.

Is there any chance that they will be moving to a more powerful transponder or somehow increasing their signal level?

Their signal seems to be one of the weakest in my area, worse than any of the other GloryStar channels. I only get reliable reception on completely clear days.

Some of the information led me to believe it was a "beta test" broadcast.

Is there any chance that they will be moving to a more powerful transponder or somehow increasing their signal level?

Their signal seems to be one of the weakest in my area, worse than any of the other GloryStar channels. I only get reliable reception on completely clear days.
I haven't been able to lock this one yet at all.

No additional information is available regarding the future plans of this channel.

We can confirm that the channel has signed a contract for G19 and is transmitting on an average strength transponder. The channels on that transponder (Word Network, River Broadcasting, CNL, Rodnoy, Divine TV) are coming in quite well in Northern California with Signal Quality in the upper 60's on a GEOSATpro DSR200c receiver and around 50% on a Fortec Star Mercury II receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)