Rockstar Releases GTA V Gameplay Video

I'm just excited to see what this game will be like a year down the road when even more sophisticated MODs come out and the game is refined to a better state (many people are complaining about crashes) And quite honestly, if they told me that ANY SP mods would block me from GTA:O, that wouldn't stop me from using them. I did GTA:O for like 15 minutes and NOTHING I experienced made me feel like it was something I wanted to invest a lot of time into. It wouldn't surprise me to see this eventually turn into a quasi-Saints Row 4 experience. I just feel bad that I wasted purchasing the game originally on the 360. Just wish I had known from the beginning that the PC version was coming, but of course this was a calculated decision by R* to not announce anything so that they could increase sales for console versions.

I'm just excited to see what this game will be like a year down the road when even more sophisticated MODs come out and the game is refined to a better state (many people are complaining about crashes) And quite honestly, if they told me that ANY SP mods would block me from GTA:O, that wouldn't stop me from using them. I did GTA:O for like 15 minutes and NOTHING I experienced made me feel like it was something I wanted to invest a lot of time into. It wouldn't surprise me to see this eventually turn into a quasi-Saints Row 4 experience. I just feel bad that I wasted purchasing the game originally on the 360. Just wish I had known from the beginning that the PC version was coming, but of course this was a calculated decision by R* to not announce anything so that they could increase sales for console versions.

Not that there aren't enough of these out there already but I can see some awesome open world zombie survival mods hitting this game in the future. With how great GTA V's open world is on it's own I can see something like that being very impressive.

Like you, I logged into GTA Online once or twice on PS3 and never saw enough to want to go back. The multiplayer heists seem cool but after completing them each once or twice I can't see any other reason I would want to keep messing with GTA: Online. I would probably stick to single player just for the convenience of not having to remove all my mods every time I want to play online.

Someone attached a ramp to a semi truck. The results are awesome and may be my new go-to for "Why I love PC gaming" video to show people.

Remember that stupid, frivolous lawsuit Lindsay Lohan filed against Rockstar claiming they "defamed" her and used her image without her consent? Well for some reason the judge in the case has denied Rockstar's motion to dismiss and will let the trial move forward. Seriously, I think the world would be a better place if Lindsay just divorced herself from her current family and friends, got her sh*t together, and proved to Hollywood that she's reliable and just get back into acting, instead of relying on obviously flawed lawsuits using the tried and true "Throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks" approach.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gt...rd-gets-ugl/1100-6435659/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0a

Well don't hold your breath on that. Odds are we'll be getting Red Dead Redemption 2 next, and then I have the feeling Max Payne 4 will be following it. And given all the money they're still making from GTA Online they're in no hurry for a follow up. Not saying it's likely, but I wouldn't be shocked if GTA 6 wasn't released until 2020.

I would love to see a GTA 6 also, but I WOULD NOT want to see a rushed one. I want to be impressed again. I bet it comes out the same time the PS5 and Xbox Two come out. My guess on that is 2019-2020.
I enjoyed Red Dead 2 so am looking forward to part 3 also.
I played all the way through the story mode in Max P. 3, but didn't like it as much as RDR and GTA5.

Plus Rockstar is notoriously slow when it comes to sequels. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Other developers could clearly learn a few things from them in this regard. Those 5+ year development cycles really show when you look at how polished their games are. Not only that but there is so much pent up demand by the time these games come out that they sell like crazy.

I just selfishly hope the financial success of GTA Online doesn't influence what they do too much going forward. People obviously love it and it keeps them spending money and playing years later but I want to continue to get great campaigns from Rockstar and I could care less about the online portion. If they do it as an add on to a fantastic campaign like they did with GTA V I'm totally fine with it. I could just see them deciding that the high production values and great voice actors aren't really necessary since GTA Online makes them so much money without that stuff.

Question: How much money has GTA Online made for Take 2?

Answer: A f*ck-ton.

This is what makes me wonder if they will even bother with the type of massive budget campaign the GTA games have been famous for when they put out their next game. I really liked GTA V's campaign myself but I only played GTA Online twice just to see what it was. Apparently I'm in the minority on this and clearly people are willing to buy GTA Online currency with real money.

I hope we see more great campaigns from Rockstar but I can see how just making multiplayer sandbox games in their polished open worlds might make more business sense.

Same here I have played GTA5 on-line a couple of times to try it out, but much prefer the campaign. I actually played through it twice, once on the PS3 and then again on PS4. :D
I keep thinking the same thing, I am afraid it will be the end of the great campaigns from them.............I hope I am wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts