Roger Comes clean

Salsa, I don't think that Petite and Clemens are really that close, at least not right now. Petite announcing his intention to testify could be construed as a message to Clemens, that he (Clemens) might not want to testify unless he's willing to perjure himself. That being said, I'm betting Clemens declines to testify. If he doesn't, he will have lost any credibility he has, at least with me.

Actually, Clemens and Petite are extremely close friends.

Salsa, I don't think that Petite and Clemens are really that close, at least not right now. Petite announcing his intention to testify could be construed as a message to Clemens, that he (Clemens) might not want to testify unless he's willing to perjure himself. That being said, I'm betting Clemens declines to testify. If he doesn't, he will have lost any credibility he has, at least with me.

You're probably right. Like I said before, I get the feeling the truth will only be known by those involved. MLB should not let this matter (steroids) get swept under the rug.

I don't know what to think about Clemens. You can't argue the fact that players now workout year round while players in the past never did that. After the season was over they would lay around the house drinking beer and getting fat.

I don't know what to think about Clemens. You can't argue the fact that players now workout year round while players in the past never did that. After the season was over they would lay around the house drinking beer and getting fat.

I agree hey do workout more, but I just thought he was WAY too skettish after the interview in 60 Minutes. I don't know about you, but if MY name was being thrown in the mud I would come up guns 'abazing trying to protect my name and my reputation....I didn't see that from Clemens. I saw a guy only saying so much because he either knew MORE than what he was letting on or was guilty himself.

You had a point? I think we all missed it.
Mr. Wozniak:
Please don't insult your intelligence NOR mine. If you or I paste an entire article by itself should that be considered a post? Please answer a simple question. Are you the ballroom spoke person or lawyer? UHM?
Thank you

Last edited:
I agree hey do workout more, but I just thought he was WAY too skettish after the interview in 60 Minutes. I don't know about you, but if MY name was being thrown in the mud I would come up guns 'abazing trying to protect my name and my reputation....I didn't see that from Clemens. I saw a guy only saying so much because he either knew MORE than what he was letting on or was guilty himself.

Yeah he is a little skiddish on most things he says unless he is giving a speech that was written ahead of time.

Mr. Wozniak:
Please don't insult your intelligence NOR mine. If you or I paste an entire article by itself should that be considered a post? Please answer a simple question. Are you the ballroom spoke person or lawyer? UHM?
Thank you

Don't insult your intelligence? I suspect your IQ drops everytime you go to the bathroom.
If I paste an entire article by itself, it's a POST. If you ever posted anything of worth, it would be a freaking miracle.
Am I the ballroom spoke person or lawyer? Hardly a simple question. Definitely not a lawyer.
UHM? WTF does that mean?
What are you doing here? Either go to THE PIT, or go the F**K away. You sir are a TROLL. I've looked at your "posts", and you have contributed nothing, anywhere. Your grammatical, political, and ettiquette lessons are just annoying. Your only contribution around here has been fodder for ridicule.
I'm not putting you on my ignore list, I'm just going to ignore you, period.

See the rest of you guys in a couple of weeks,when my "vacation" is over.
My apologies to the rest of the fine people reading this thread. Ban me if you need to Ramy, but I had to say this.

Don't insult your intelligence? I suspect your IQ drops everytime you go to the bathroom.
If I paste an entire article by itself, it's a POST. If you ever posted anything of worth, it would be a freaking miracle.
Am I the ballroom spoke person or lawyer? Hardly a simple question. Definitely not a lawyer.
UHM? WTF does that mean?
What are you doing here? Either go to THE PIT, or go the F**K away. You sir are a TROLL. I've looked at your "posts", and you have contributed nothing, anywhere. Your grammatical, political, and ettiquette lessons are just annoying. Your only contribution around here has been fodder for ridicule.

My apologies to the rest of the fine people reading this thread. Ban me if you need to Ramy, but I had to say this.

LMAO!!

I wouldn't ban ya.....I don't care WHAT JIMBO says about you Paul...you're ok with me!!!!:p

UHM? WTF does that mean?

Bye Bye, just kidding. I am laughing too hard to ban you.

Good lord, get a life ... lol

Maybe you should follow your own advice!

Enough with the grammar already. I was listening to NPR today, and I heard a representative from John Carroll University say "nicer"; another representative from USC said "gotten". So, here we have two people from major universities that spoke grammerically incorrect.

. . . and I DON'T FLIPPIN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET OVER IT!!!! People don't always speak 100% perfect grammar.

PS
Nuetron I spelled sarcasm wrong on purpose. :haha Did you have chest pains over it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)