Rogers Sportsnet pick and pay

sandman989

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
Michigan
Need some clarification on the pick and pay option for Rogers Sportsnet HD for Bell. I called my broker today and they said I would have to get the Sports 2 pack to do the pick and pay for the HD. I was under the impression that the pick and pay was a standalone deal. Did something change or was there a miss communication when my broker contacted Bell?

You can get RSN as a standalone. You cannot get TSN as a standalone without Sports 1. That is probably where the confusion was. I had Sports 1, TSN pick/pay and RSN pick/pay at one point last year.

So I think I may have got this straightened out. I got Sportsnet HD added but they also added Golf HD and Rush HD which are in the More HD Sports theme pack along with Sporsnet. I'm not sure how they would of added this package without adding the Sports 2 pack that has the SD version of Sportsnet. Again, all I want is the Sportsnet HD so I guess I gotta call again and straighten it out. Just out of curiosity, when did they end pick and pay for TSN HD. Also, I found I had MSNBC HD. Does that just come with the basic package since they added it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)