Roku 2 XS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LER

Supporter / Pub Member / Server Weenie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Round Rock, TX US
I finally joined the streaming player folks today. Just hooked up a Roku 2 XS player. I'm impressed.

More as I play.

I prefer more features than the roku, but they aren't as budget friendly.

I use a Dune Smart series unit and am adding a second soon.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

I saw this one at the local Fry's. For what I want, it seems to do all I want. I'm impressed with what it plays in HD.

Watched Andromeda Strain in HD from Amazon Prime.

Finding lots of other movies, etc that I want to watch. Still exploring other stuff.

I got an old roku model for my dad. That thing is great. I absolutely LOVE the pub d hub channel with all the old school commercials and informational videos. Being a massive MST3K fan, it's great to see these old videos and making comments and jokes just like they did. Also, it has TONS of other stuff like old shows and movies. Definitely worth checking out.

Sent from my Nexus One using SatelliteGuys super rad app.

Revue does everything I want, but wasn't priced to own a 2nd when we bought our Roku. Would buy a Roku 2 if it had an HBO Go channel, and could stream content from networked devices. Considered Apple TV and Boxee too.

Revue does everything I want, but wasn't priced to own a 2nd when we bought our Roku. Would buy a Roku 2 if it had an HBO Go channel, and could stream content from networked devices. Considered Apple TV and Boxee too.
checkout the roku private user group on Yahoo..u can stream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)