Roku Live Channels

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Anyone have a list of live channels available on Roku? The only "live" one I have is CNN International.

Cheers, K

My favorite live streaming channels are AMGTV and a family channel that airs episodes of "Ozzie & Harriet", "The Lucy Show", "Robin Hood" and other family programming.

I think you have to be getting it on your regular TV service in order to see it...

Well,I have bb@home,plus charter offers epix online free with internet service.So I'm not sure why the live stream doesn't work.

plus charter offers epix online free with internet service.So I'm not sure why the live stream doesn't work.

That is a lie.

I also saw that, when you try to subscribe to their internet service they say FREE EPIX!!!

And I got it... and then... well, it is free when you have a TV package that has EPIX :rant:

That is a lie.

I also saw that, when you try to subscribe to their internet service they say FREE EPIX!!!

And I got it... and then... well, it is free when you have a TV package that has EPIX :rant:

Epix online from my pc or laptop works fine.That was before I had bb@home package,so it must have authorized via charter internet.

Regarding Epix...I canceled the package with it months ago with Dish...still get it on Roku.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)